Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
This right here. After they dropped that garbage pair of 18s I lost all hope that we would truly see some crazy pairs come to surface. The 18 imo is one of his top 5 worst models. I think the silhouette is hideous.
Wow now that I think about it, I’ve considered every model after the 12 to be in the worst category
1. 13
2. 14
3. 16
4. 18
5. 15

Another person saying they copped from "local store" could be a wider release LW
Screenshot_20210322-194128_Facebook.jpg

Someone help me understand why people are still saying this will be a watch shoe? i can’t think of another single watch hit retail store.

Nah 15s are one of the best and 16s are solid too. The 13 should never have been made. One of the ugliest basketball shoes I've ever seen.

I lost major interest in LeBrons after the 11s. However, the signature line had a strong resurgence with the 15s and the whole LeBron Watch.

8EDE60F3-B007-4A52-957D-5EF5384BAA5B.jpeg

Like you said the 16s were solid. I actually scooped up the Atmos Safari Lows recently. Then again, I’m a big of adapting classic cws on other models.

I lost major interest in LeBrons after the 11s. However, the signature line had a strong resurgence with the 15s and the whole LeBron Watch.

8EDE60F3-B007-4A52-957D-5EF5384BAA5B.jpeg

Like you said the 16s were solid. I actually scooped up the Atmos Safari Lows recently. Then again, I’m a big of adapting classic cws on other models.
I personally liked the 12s as far as comfort goes. My feet loved the 12s. I only have a couple pairs but the ones I do I really like. The 13/14 are hideous. The 15 definitely revived the line and I personally love the 16. Again, my feet love the 16 and some colorways are killer.

The Bron line was great from 7-10, then decent from 11-12 and then trash from that point on. After the 10, they completely gave up on the aesthetics of the line for off court wear in my opinion and then the line absolutely fell off at the 13.
My biggest gripe with the line is fit issues. It is so inconsistent it's not even funny. His best run imo was the 8-11 and that period had the most inconsistencies with fit. I love the XI but they KILL my feet. I had to go up a full size on the 9. A half size up on the 8 still fit a bit snug. Inconsistent is prob the best way to describe his entire line. I remember when the 4 came out I was blown away. They were doing crazy things at that time, and then they drop 2 duds back to back in the 5 and 6. But if I'm honest I can't say I love Jordan's entire line. My favorite is the 13, I love the 11-13, but the 1-10 I only LOVE the 7.

Willing to bet HWC's dropping tomorrow.

I was just saying that because of the walking boot when he wore them and the fact that it's Air Max month and the week of Air Max Day, that if you're going to do the 95s as a watch then this would be the day to do it. Hope you're correct though.

I thought when they did that thing with Pitre to announce the return of the Lebron watch they said it was going to be releases of his sig though.

My biggest gripe with the line is fit issues. It is so inconsistent it's not even funny. His best run imo was the 8-11 and that period had the most inconsistencies with fit. I love the XI but they KILL my feet. I had to go up a full size on the 9. A half size up on the 8 still fit a bit snug. Inconsistent is prob the best way to describe his entire line. I remember when the 4 came out I was blown away. They were doing crazy things at that time, and then they drop 2 duds back to back in the 5 and 6. But if I'm honest I can't say I love Jordan's entire line. My favorite is the 13, I love the 11-13, but the 1-10 I only LOVE the 7.

IMHO 4s are trash 5 is fire and the first nice shoe he got (3 gets a small shot out bcuz of the 2 TX vers. beyond that trash) then 7&8 good to go, 9 garbage, X all version on point, 11-13 only the EXTs were good, 14s were haunted by bad colors, back on point once we got to the flyknit 15-17 have been phenomenal, 18s i feel are being held back by colorways just like the 14, only the James Gang have interested me and i missed them for what i was willing to pay

Back
Top Bottom