Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I mean...it really wasn't a surprise. Most sites reported the hwc as the April watch and it was widely speculated that the March watch would be the mismatch Lakers am95. Especially with it being air max month and all.

I guess nobody should be surprised. This is how Nike does their drops. They release Valentine's Day AM90s after Valentine's Day, release the St Patrick's 90s on SNKRS on St Patrick's day so you won't receive them til after. So releasing a Lebron Air Max after Air Max Day is only logical

The 3 was nice but killed my achilles.
4's were type fire but a little doofy on foot if not with shorts.
5 and 6 were big trash
7 was always dope but always looked like wannabe AJXI's so I never got behind them.
LBJ 8's were sick.. this was the culmination of the line.
LBJ 9's didnt make sense coming from the 8 but were okay and had all the best colorways.
The X is the best LBJ period. The only one that gives it comp. is the 8 because they're leather.
The 11 had potential but they're flat and you gotta go up 3.5 sizes for them to fit.

Anything after these is completely irrelevant but 15's were not bad.

7 was always dope but always looked like wannabe AJXI's so I never got behind them.

I always felt like the 7's were influenced by the 11's but they have differences that set them apart and make them great. Like the allstar 7's are fire. You can't pull off that colorway on Jordan 11's.

These colorways just wouldn't work with 11's

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics.jpg

DVh3gwrUQAAC-_s.jpg

I guess nobody should be surprised. This is how Nike does their drops. They release Valentine's Day AM90s after Valentine's Day, release the St Patrick's 90s on SNKRS on St Patrick's day so you won't receive them til after. So releasing a Lebron Air Max after Air Max Day is only logical

Just blame the Chinese shipping companies. Everything is delayed, not just the Nike sneakers, it's furniture, bicycles, cars, parts, etc. For instance, I hit today on a reservation for a sz 13 Jordan Retro 1 High OG University Blue at my local FL. Apparently, their bulk shipment was delayed so they did another reservation raffle today with pickup tomorrow. Again, all due to shipping issues. Two of my buddies also hit so it appears like they rec'd a decent amount of pairs.

Who is running this show is the question a bunch of old men and yes men
Yea and honestly Petrie is a chump too imo. Dude goes on video hyping up the LW showing all these crazy pairs that they COULD release and so far only 1/3 pairs have been decent. Honestly there are so many PE pairs that they could drop and they give us utter garbage.

As an owner of a DS pair of sz 13 Lebron 7 HWC's, I sure hope to hell Nike does that shoe justice. The PE HWC is simply outstanding, the quality is off the charts, it's what a pair of $200 sneakers should be...

Yea and honestly Petrie is a chump too imo. Dude goes on video hyping up the LW showing all these crazy pairs that they COULD release and so far only 1/3 pairs have been decent. Honestly there are so many PE pairs that they could drop and they give us utter garbage.
Facts they could've dropped that whole lebron pe from them brackets they had on snkrs or a few of them.

Facts they could've dropped that whole lebron pe from them brackets they had on snkrs or a few of them.
Exactly. There were some crazy pairs in there I know I want like the SB 15, Kobe 16s, Dunkman 4s, etc.

Heck there are so many crazy 15 PEs they could drop. Shox, AZG...

When they first announced that they are going to do 1 LW a month I was super excited thinking we'd finally get some access to crazy stuff. 3 months in I've lost interest. Like I said the HWC for next month should be a GR not LW.

Exactly. There were some crazy pairs in there I know I want like the SB 15, Kobe 16s, Dunkman 4s, etc.

Heck there are so many crazy 15 PEs they could drop. Shox, AZG...

When they first announced that they are going to do 1 LW a month I was super excited thinking we'd finally get some access to crazy stuff. 3 months in I've lost interest. Like I said the HWC for next month should be a GR not LW.
Nike is ran by old men and yes men and the yes men don't have a clue what to do they get there influence from shoe tubers and the internet I feel they don't have a connection with the grass roots and lebron I think he just go with the flow. Lebron did some sucka xxxx to me with the 15 SB and going to have the nerve to say for the culture n not drop them only to keep for himself

As an owner of a DS pair of sz 13 Lebron 7 HWC's, I sure hope to hell Nike does that shoe justice. The PE HWC is simply outstanding, the quality is off the charts, it's what a pair of $200 sneakers should be...

Hold on, brb...gotta restart chrome since no pics are showing

Gym reds have been dropping in price. I want those over the HWC. Pretty annoying they haven't seen a US drop if that happened they would be selling for retail.

Back
Top Bottom