Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Congratulations to everyone that was able to obtain those Lakers be it through retail or resale if that’s your choice of purchase. I’m really excited to see the 8 return l, but I am old school and don’t really subscribe to the “limited” line of thinking worrying about who doesn’t have what I have. I just hope going forward with the other colors to come that I can grab a pair without having to wager serious life decisions or spend a month preparing for a 2 minute transition... It’s hard enough trying to get this stuff in Mississippi, let alone during a pandemic.. Hopefully we’ll see more V1’s release outside of what has been reported as I think it’s a dope model and would love to to see it with some fresh takes like the Gym Red and the Lakers!

145FEFEE-B643-4FAC-ADB2-C6A0B37326C8.jpeg
Cattin’ around in the USA 8.

I wear a 10.5 in the 7s and they fit perfectly. Should I stay at 10.5 or go for an 11 in the 8s?

Copped off stockx for $260 size 12!! Stockx gotta chill with these dumb fees man smh!! WTH IS A PROCESSING FEE!!:smh::smh: (Lakers pair)

I doubt I'll get 💩 off StockX or sell shoes on there because of that reason, fees.

Fees being assessed on buyers started last year I believe from what I read and was told.

That's nothing new with StockX because they really find ways to pimp out sellers and buyers. They even let sellers slang PlayStation 5 consoles on there just because they know they can pimp them out and get their cut with transaction fees for each sale.

Don't forget that Dan Gilbert is one of the owners of StockX because the Cavaliers owner is a legalized loan shark in the form of a mortgage lender being Rocket Mortgage or Quicken Loans.

I'm sorry if this has been said but can you guys compare the fit? Is it as tight as the Kobe 5 Protro? Or is it like a Lebron 17

Back
Top Bottom