Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just looking at my Gym Reds I got from KicksCrew. Does everyone else pair look like this? Mine look more "distressed" than pics I've seen on IG...I'd look back in this thread but I cant remember what page others posted thiers on.

Attachments

• 20210526_120624.jpg
    20210526_120624.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210526_120630.jpg
    20210526_120630.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 372
  • 20210526_120634.jpg
    20210526_120634.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 762
Also, how do they get thier stock? I saw the other day that the Graffiti 8s were sold out and the Gym Reds had a size 10 left now the website says both pairs are FSR? They are definitely legit yes?

Just looking at my Gym Reds I got from KicksCrew. Does everyone else pair look like this? Mine look more "distressed" than pics I've seen on IG...I'd look back in this thread but I cant remember what page others posted thiers on.
Yes. They are all distressed

And

Yes kick screw is legit

Also, how do they get thier stock? I saw the other day that the Graffiti 8s were sold out and the Gym Reds had a size 10 left now the website says both pairs are FSR? They are definitely legit yes?
Not sure where there stock comes from I have a pair of gym reds and mine are distressed just like yours

Thanks for the replies fellas. I guess they look much different in hand up close. You can't see the distressed look unless the light hits it a certain way. Btw they have a FSR of MN lows but prices on most sizes are somewhat high.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I guess they look much different in hand up close. You can't see the distressed look unless the light hits it a certain way. Btw they have a FSR of MN lows but prices on most sizes are somewhat high.
Just seen the Graffiti fsr I'm just pass try to hit sb at retail and I'm chilling for a while and just bought those lebron 18 1 -9 and for what smh 🤦I have an addiction 😒

Just seen the Graffiti fsr I'm just pass try to hit sb at retail and I'm chilling for a while and just bought those lebron 18 1 -9 and for what smh 🤦I have an addiction 😒
I bought the graffiti bc I did want them and prices are slight over retail on my size (11). Waiting for them to ship out.

Yeah I feel ya I'm waiting on trying to hit on MN/SB. The Lebron 8 is my all time favorite and these new CW plus old favorites have me buying quite a few. I'm pretty selective overall of what kicks I buy these days. But yeah the 8 being my favorite and all these amazing CW I've gone ham. Alternatively, when the 9 retros I only want the Big Bangs and a fresh pair of MN. I dont care for any 10s or 11s. The next retro I'll be in for is the 15 haha.

But yeah it all adds up quick especially when paying over retail. Fortunately I was able to get HWC from Oneness and I paid retail on the Gym reds from KC. Where i get killed is shipping to Australia 🤦‍♂️🤢😢

I bought the graffiti bc I did want them and prices are slight over retail on my size (11). Waiting for them to ship out.

Yeah I feel ya I'm waiting on trying to hit on MN/SB. The Lebron 8 is my all time favorite and these new CW plus old favorites have me buying quite a few. I'm pretty selective overall of what kicks I buy these days. But yeah the 8 being my favorite and all these amazing CW I've gone ham. Alternatively, when the 9 retros I only want the Big Bangs and a fresh pair of MN. I dont care for any 10s or 11s. The next retro I'll be in for is the 15 haha.

But yeah it all adds up quick especially when paying over retail. Fortunately I was able to get HWC from Oneness and I paid retail on the Gym reds from KC. Where i get killed is shipping to Australia 🤦‍♂️🤢😢
Post pics when you get the Graffiti but the 7 n 8s are my favorites and the only 10 I will go for is the WT MVP and 9s for me ez pass unless in the elite style

Post pics when you get the Graffiti but the 7 n 8s are my favorites and the only 10 I will go for is the WT MVP and 9s for me ez pass unless in the elite style
Will do fo sho.

Yeah I'm in the very small minority that doesnt like the 7. Saves me a LOT of money 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Amazing colorways but I just never was into the silhouette.

That ring ceremony 10 is supposed to drop at some point. I have no desire for it.

That's normal mine are the same way

Totally normal. Yours look the same as mine do. But I agree. Pics don’t show the distressed look very well. They just look red with a little distressed leather.

Their stock was normally on par with what was on the nike.com website, the last time i checked. ( a few years ago). They seem to just get whatever is available in thier region.

As expected, something happened with the SBs from goat smh🤦🏼‍♂️. They are gonna try and “find” a replacement. Just gimme me refund and a promo code.

Bought Miami nights off GOAT, don’t wanna stress on release day, got 12.5 since I remember OG 8s were a bit snug, never thought I’d own these, can’t wait for them to come in!💪🏽💪🏽

My SBs passed authentication on StockX.

I'm usually not willing to spend this much on shoes, but I made an exception for these and the grinches.

Glad I got the grinches right after the release b/c sz 13s are going for $700+ now.

I haven't hit anything on Nike since the Carmines, FR 4s, and AM90 Infrareds

Back
Top Bottom