• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
My SBs passed authentication on StockX.

I'm usually not willing to spend this much on shoes, but I made an exception for these and the grinches.

Glad I got the grinches right after the release b/c sz 13s are going for $700+ now.

I haven't hit anything on Nike since the Carmines, FR 4s, and AM90 Infrareds
Curious...How long did it take? I know I’m being madddd impatient and I know/think they are coming from EU but seems like they have been “En Route toSX” for a week now.

Curious...How long did it take? I know I’m being madddd impatient and I know/think they are coming from EU but seems like they have been “En Route toSX” for a week now.

Same here, estimated arrival is between 6/3-6/10...seller is most likely from EU like you said. Had to do SX since I couldn't even find my size on ebay

Man I'm really hoping the MN have a good US release meaning the usual suspects get them bc even if I strike out more pairs SHOULD drive prices down a bit. I'm ok paying a little over retail for them. My size is right under $300 on Goat so if prices stay stagnant the US release should bring prices down a little bit.

Their stock was normally on par with what was on the nike.com website, the last time i checked. ( a few years ago). They seem to just get whatever is available in thier region.
Yeah but are they a retailer or reseller? Bc they charge whatever they want and different prices for different sizes. Also, unless thier website is messed up how do they get a FSR of something, sell out, then get another FSR of the same shoe?

Screenshot_20210527-053423_eBay.jpg
Tell me why this shoe is not worth that or is it

My SBs passed authentication on StockX.

I'm usually not willing to spend this much on shoes, but I made an exception for these and the grinches.

Glad I got the grinches right after the release b/c sz 13s are going for $700+ now.

I haven't hit anything on Nike since the Carmines, FR 4s, and AM90 Infrareds

This happened with me as well. but i finally got shipped info from them this week. took a min for them to authenticate it.

The 14’s are fine especially in comparison to everything that followed. They kinda look like the 18 low which are multiple times better than the regular 18’s

There's nothing wrong with the 15s, 16s, or 17s. I get the issues some have with the 18s, but they have been one or the best in terms of comfort and feel on court for me.

Back
Top Bottom