Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I don’t get it. How do we not win on this app? I’m sure not many people wanted this shoe. How is it that we on Nike talk are not able to get this shoe? Smh that’s the reason i paid to get the south beach early because i just know i won’t win on SNRKS app.

Why is everyone assuming not may people wanted this shoe? Outside of resellers, I would think that a mostly white shoe with pink would appeal to kids and women as well.

Is it really bots or does the app just suck? I know NT is not a good indicator of wins, losses, or sales, but it seems like all of got an L. I’m soooo confused right now and the resell market aint it for me for EVERY release i may want although it might be the only chance i really have which is friggin frustrating

L here too. I was really hoping to cop these in a 11.5 since my Sprites in my TTS 11 are super snug. At this rate, I think I'm just waiting for SBs to drop a bit lower and biting the bullet on them.

Normally I wouldn’t care about taking the weekly SNKRS L…

but how is it only 1 person in here hits(someone who didn’t even want them lmao!) with all the “pass” & anti-hype these seemed to have with people?

I'm getting too old for this ****, I don’t even comprehend how this is happening at this point lol

Back
Top Bottom