• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Im from England but now live in Phoenix Az as of October 2015

I used to get 90% of my shoes on ebay as they didnt release in Europe now Im stateside its crazy to see its swung the other way on big releases

Phoenix doesnt have a huge sneaker culture its more alternative n skate here sadly most people here are bummy so I can normaly grab releases from HOH raffles but we dont get the limited stuff.

Here Iam stateside buying shoes in Europe to be sent to my parents to ship here the games completely 180ed.

I swear they pick and choose when they do this. I got an email about the Kobe VI pops and they gave me a replacement pair. But for you they refund...

Maybe the price difference is the reason why.
They will only give a replacement if there is a current ask that’s equal or less than what you paid. And they will pocket the difference. They won’t come out of their pocket to find you a new pair.

They will only give a replacement if there is a current ask that’s equal or less than what you paid. And they will pocket the difference. They won’t come out of their pocket to find you a new pair.

That’s the slimiest **** they do. I get they shouldnt take full blame but they pretty much throw their hands up. At least throw me a promo code when that happens.

That’s the slimiest **** they do. I get they shouldnt take full blame but they pretty much throw their hands up. At least throw me a promo code when that happens.

that hasn’t always been the case from my experience, early on, when a seller never shipped. They used to just find a replacement no matter the cost. They don’t lose out. They still collect on seller fees. It seems they recently just changed that up.

Got my sprites and mn’s in

B9CF8630-3919-48B3-A011-0D70DBDB5739.jpeg

643BC0EC-027A-45C8-B472-73B65FE13CFC.jpeg

my 8 collection so far

F55FB35E-338B-4972-BFEB-091E288F8261.jpeg

Last edited:

As much money as goat and stockx make. They should make it a priority to find the buyer a replacement when the seller cancels.

It needs to be set up to where it’s not worth the sellers while to cancel. You sold it for the price you sold it for, either honor that or sell somewhere else.

V2 are TTS but extra tight. V1 it’s recommended to go a half size up. Even then it’s still tight.

Just got my HWC in size 12 (I’m a size 11.5 in most Nikes). Very tight. Don’t blame Lewi for going up a whole or whole and a half size. You got wide feet these will hurt.

Right up there with the 11s in cramp ness.

Im from England but now live in Phoenix Az as of October 2015

I used to get 90% of my shoes on ebay as they didnt release in Europe now Im stateside its crazy to see its swung the other way on big releases

Phoenix doesnt have a huge sneaker culture its more alternative n skate here sadly most people here are bummy so I can normaly grab releases from HOH raffles but we dont get the limited stuff.

Here Iam stateside buying shoes in Europe to be sent to my parents to ship here the games completely 180ed.

hey man at least you’re able to cop or have a decent availability to cop. I live in San Diego where there is NO sneaker culture whatsoever and I still cant win a raffle. I honestly think after employees get their pairs most others are backdoored to ppl who then sell on third party sites.

Surprised to see a good amount of love for sprites... I swear, nobody gave a flying fk about them a decade ago. They sat everywhere here in SoCal
You kidding me? These were HOT when they released and have always been regarded as one of the best Lebron lows ever.

So my SB from Goat that were "dropped off" Friday around 4pm local time still show "dropped off" now (930 am local time).

As much money as goat and stockx make. They should make it a priority to find the buyer a replacement when the seller cancels.

It needs to be set up to where it’s not worth the sellers while to cancel. You sold it for the price you sold it for, either honor that or sell somewhere else.
Yeah both those platforms need to enforce cancellations more. Like if you cancel you pay like $20-$25 fee regardless and lose seller rating. After 2 cancellations they should suspend people permanently. It's ridiculous people just get to cancel bc they want to try and make another $20. You either have the shoes in hand or you don't and if you commit to selling you sell. Tax these jerks.

Not always true. Goat listings show up on Flight Club as well, it's just not advertised as Goat. Seller could just as easily cancel.
Yeah but if the pair is with Flight Club, once the sale happens that's it you can't cancel. My Christmas 10s that recently sold I couldn't change the listing bc someone bought them. Goat pairs that are listed on FC are different. If the kicks are with FC once a sale happens that's it.

Surprised to see a good amount of love for sprites... I swear, nobody gave a flying fk about them a decade ago. They sat everywhere here in SoCal

This is a solid fact :lol: The Solar Reds were actually a big deal back then. I just wanted these and the Miami joints for the lows.

Nah they definitely sat. A lot of people did like them but they reached like $60 at one point I feel solars got more love
Yepp 100 percent facts. They weren’t bad (I had 2 purrrs 🤷🏻‍♂️) but solars definitely were more sought after

Back
Top Bottom