Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Hands down Lebron's best shoe!!!! Wide footers go full size up for sure. I have normal feet and I went full size up, glad I did.
B1DD2970-1B2D-4AF9-A924-B31BD4206D31.jpeg
2A64FEE2-FB1F-405C-9486-DB58B4D203F0.jpeg

I've got wide feet. Too much length isn't an issue going that much up though?

Did you try the new ones on yet?

yeah. The fit is a comfortable one to one for me. Though half size up back then was cool I did have too much room in the box which gave me callouses on my pinky toes.

But I would def suggest people try these on first if possible to determine what works for them.

yeah. The fit is a comfortable one to one for me. Though half size up back then was cool I did have too much room in the box which gave me callouses on my pinky toes.

But I would def suggest people try these on first if possible to determine what works for them.
You mean on the tops of your toes? Appreciate the advice, my pinky toes are the source of all my sizing ills

Sigh my goat order is still in the seller packing phase. Ordered on the 23rd. When these sellers flake does goat give the buyer a coupon or anything like that?

Sigh my goat order is still in the seller packing phase. Ordered on the 23rd. When these sellers flake does goat give the buyer a coupon or anything like that?

My order was placed a day before yours and just touched down at the Goat office over the weekend so you're still on track.

Back
Top Bottom