• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Same price for 10.5.
Lots of guys slept on the HWC/MN on KC if you are a 10.5 or under. They had insane prices on them for a good stretch.

Checked the Graffitis on KC right now, it's expensive! 245USD + Shipping... good thing the Gym Reds I ordered were just 200USD shipped.

I dont get the full size up. I've worn half up in the OGs with no problems. Never heard of guys going up a full size on these until the retros.

tenor.gif

Checked the Graffitis on KC right now, it's expensive! 245USD + Shipping... good thing the Gym Reds I ordered were just 200USD shipped.
Prices fluctuate on there gotta keep checking. I paid 200 for my gym reds too and at one point they were 240. Prices go up and down on there all the time.

Prices fluctuate on there gotta keep checking. I paid 200 for my gym reds too and at one point they were 240. Prices go up and down on there all the time.

Yeah I'll be checking from time to time. I dont want to drop more than 200USD! We'll see if they drop to 200 again!

Dang they ain't cheap on there. Kinda odd there's no release info on them with the movie coming out soon. Congrats on the pair I cant wait to get them too.
I feel the same way. After getting the HWC and the SB’s I’m NEEDING then SJ’s for the bday!

Dang they ain't cheap on there. Kinda odd there's no release info on them with the movie coming out soon. Congrats on the pair I cant wait to get them too.
Thank you and I agree. I hope they become widely available. A lot of parents and kids around my way at least have been buying everything space jam.

Thank you and I agree. I hope they become widely available. A lot of parents and kids around my way at least have been buying everything space jam.
I think they will. Can't see these being too limited and hopefully the resellers stay away. If these release in Australia I think they may be easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom