• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Good luck.

I also believe if you haven’t used snkrs or are a newer account they favor you sometimes.

I got a co worker who used to clown me for buying shoes.

She’s 4/4 now in the dunks she’s wanted….
Well, that gives me a bit of hope. (maybe false hope, but I'll take it :D )

The PSNY 12s are the last SNKRS purchase I've made/won

B3103C04-24D3-4AEF-8702-7F97BA5253E5.jpeg

I hate you all

j/K

Cheers !

I want a pair. If I strike out on SNKRS (which I expect ) I'll see what resell is like.

The LBJ8 is one of my fav silhouettes and this colorway is sexy.

I'll be damned if I miss out on these again.

Well wasnt expecting prices to actually GO UP after they released in the US. Jeez. My size is almost at $400. Looks like that double up ain't gonna happen. Should have pulled the trigger on a pair that popped up on Goat that was tried on for $285 about 3 weeks ago. It went quick and I was stupid for putting in an offer.

We're a week away from launch, might as well wait it out.
Correct me if i’m wrong but haven’t most spots dropped their stock? Unless SNKRS/Nike has the most out of all of them… it’s a wrap

Correct me if i’m wrong but haven’t more spots dropped their stock? Unless SNKRS/Nike has the most out of all of them… it’s a wrap
Yeah I think its mainly snkrs left and that's it. I think some Footlockers too but I think I read that some already released at some Footlockers. It's pretty much snkrs or bust at this point for retail.

Correct me if i’m wrong but haven’t most spots dropped their stock? Unless SNKRS/Nike has the most out of all of them… it’s a wrap
IDK, haven't been following the release too much.

So you're telling me resale prices not dropping any lower? It's still in my price range, but was hoping for $300 on StockX.

Been rocking the OGs.
Beat but I still love them..
Would love to get them restored.
Some things I’ve noticed from 2010-2021 the tongue is higher on the 10s. Leather and fly wire panels are different shades as well.
2021 all one color
08CE0058-A880-4DF8-87D0-330E82B144A2.jpeg
The OG def hit a bit different. Plus, OG is OG. Dope bro.

The OG def hit a bit different. Plus, OG is OG. Dope bro.
I would love to get them restored.
I call myself repainting them years ago. Tricky thing about this shoe is the colorway is painted on so when you clean them they fade unfortunately.
I have some minor sole separation. I could probably do it myself if I truly sat down and took my time but I rather a professional do it.

I have been debating on selling my Lebron 8s Summit Lake OGs :emoji_thinking: I am torn. I really dont wear them but like they colorway tho

I would love to get them restored.
I call myself repainting them years ago. Tricky thing about this shoe is the colorway is painted on so when you clean them they fade unfortunately.
I have some minor sole separation. I could probably do it myself if I truly sat down and took my time but I rather a professional do it.
It's a pair I'd def restore. They are classics. Look up flippinkickz on IG. Dude is the best restorer I've seen. True craftsman.

Back
Top Bottom