Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Finally undsing these tomorrow. I know many have confirmed that Kicks Crew is legit, but I was comparing the box of these to my SB and HWC that I scored from known retailers and the box color is slightly lighter on the MN pair. Is that normal or should I be worried?

Attachments

• 20230506_164335.jpg
    20230506_164335.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 343
Finally undsing these tomorrow. I know many have confirmed that Kicks Crew is legit, but I was comparing the box of these to my SB and HWC that I scored from known retailers and the box color is slightly lighter on the MN pair. Is that normal or should I be worried?
There aren’t any reps that look like retail you’d know instantly. Box could have been sitting considering they came out a year ago

There aren’t any reps that look like retail you’d know instantly. Box could have been sitting considering they came out a year ago
I've had them since 2021 and they've been kept in the garage in a larger box. But yeah I looked on YT to see if there were any videos about fakes and couldn't find anything.

Ok, so this is crazy. The MN retro in a size 11 fits more snug than my size 11 OG Sprites. Not uncomfortable just more snug. The retro V1 highs fit more loose and the retro lows more snug. LMAO. Almost couldn't believe I was wearing one of the rarest lebrons ever before they retroed.

Still the best of the line all these years later. Need more of them so I can beat ‘em to death. Already had several blk/reds and am down to 2.

5AAE40D8-BB04-4AC4-86B9-E5E5D2EFCC5D.jpeg

Wanna triple up with 1 ^ more before letting loose. Don’t these have blue laces? I coulda swore but both just have the safety orange ropes.

AE37C254-476B-457A-9761-3D0B5597DF76.jpeg

9s are cool but the reg version looked awkward and very uncomfortable. Only c/w I liked on those & have is the Kentucky pear. Elites were hard.

Have the Crimson 10 elites and those were just a tad beyond my comfort zone as far as luminosity goes. I would look at them in the sun and see it glowing like it’s radioactive.

I may have a go again, on the courts this time, this summer. Maybe I’ll get a tactical advantage; if only for a second which is all you really need.

Still the best of the line all these years later. Need more of them so I can beat ‘em to death. Already had several blk/reds and am down to 2.

5AAE40D8-BB04-4AC4-86B9-E5E5D2EFCC5D.jpeg

Wanna triple up with 1 ^ more before letting loose. Don’t these have blue laces? I coulda swore but both just have the safety orange ropes.

AE37C254-476B-457A-9761-3D0B5597DF76.jpeg

9s are cool but the reg version looked awkward and very uncomfortable. Only c/w I liked on those & have is the Kentucky pear. Elites were hard.

Have the Crimson 10 elites and those were just a tad beyond my comfort zone as far as luminosity goes. I would look at them in the sun and see it glowing like it’s radioactive.

I may have a go again, on the courts this time, this summer. Maybe I’ll get a tactical advantage; if only for a second which is all you really need.
Blue laces didn't come with mines.

C71C31A2-909E-4D1A-A6B9-7BCCF0FE7929.jpeg

They look really good but they're not comfortable at all. Man, I guess I am getting old. Maybe it's time for me to buy some Monarchs.
Maybe bc you went a full size up? Not throwing shade just curious bc the retro V1 is insanely comfy for me and I have a semi wide foot.

Maybe bc you went a full size up? Not throwing shade just curious bc the retro V1 is insanely comfy for me and I have a semi wide foot.

I mean, the fit is great man, but you know how some shoes now are super soft and it's like you're walking on clouds? Maybe it's not fair comparing these to new tech.

How could going a full size up make them uncomfortable lol.. Dudes just want the size up narrative to live in the negativity pit :lol:
I have no issues with sizing up. I typically have to do it on most shoes bc of the width on my feet. In saying that, I have an 11 in the OG and an 11 in the retro V1 and the retros fit me perfectly where the OG didn't have the best width. My true size is a 10.5. I'd be swimming in an 11.5 on the retro so im finding it hard to believe anyone needed to go a fs up on them. If the shoe is sloppy it's going to affect comfort.

I mean, the fit is great man, but you know how some shoes now are super soft and it's like you're walking on clouds? Maybe it's not fair comparing these to new tech.
I find the 8 to be pretty comfy overall. I wore my MN lows again tonight and they feel great. In saying that, if comparing to a running shoe that is a lot newer i think they won't compare the best but I also don't think they are remotely uncomfortable. But everyone is different 🤝🤝

Back
Top Bottom