Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite Review

Thanks for the vid.

I like the details on the white pair more, but I'm just a sucker for black shoes. Hope I can get either pair at least, and will be satisfied with the shoes overall.

Nice review, I was more into the white but the black looks amazing. It's growing on me more and more

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by jman8811

I really hope that no one will buy these for $250...
Well, it would teach nike a lesson for charging 250 for a $10 shoe
Lol. Ain't $10. Probably costs em at least 10 per shoe to get em shipped over here from China anyway. Material ain't cheap nowdays either.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Lol. Ain't $10. Probably costs em at least 10 per shoe to get em shipped over here from China anyway. Material ain't cheap nowdays either.
Well, it's just my estimate.
 How much do you think they cost?

I don't really like the price, but we're getting a lot quality wise. It's a better deal than paying 170 for a retro jordan you can't even ball in. And what's up with making basketball shoes you can't ball in?. JB's catering to hypebeasts now instead of players

People need to focus on the fact that these are made for hooping in. You're paying for performance and mainly the costs of research and development. Don't correlate the price with looks. Aside from that they're very comfortable and highly recommend them.

Anyone try out the Kobe Elites yet? Is there anything different besides the upper and carbon fiber? Can't wait until they go on sale...

I don't really like the price, but we're getting a lot quality wise. It's a better deal than paying 170 for a retro jordan you can't even ball in. And what's up with making basketball shoes you can't ball in?. JB's catering to hypebeasts now instead of players

Amen brothaaa! 

Just tried mine on and they are pretty uncomfortable. Can't imagine playing 2 hours in these. My and1 tai chis I bought for 50 bucks are more comfortable

I don't really like the price, but we're getting a lot quality wise. It's a better deal than paying 170 for a retro jordan you can't even ball in. 

thinking like that they already got u

Originally Posted by Gnarled

like 6-7 years ago AF1s cost $12 to make So that would be what? $16 at most to make now.
Those shoes have much better technology than AF1s but it still couldn't cost more than $30 to make

When these sell out, don't complain about a price hike on next years models and on retros. I will not pay 250, even as much as I want the South Beaches. I'm trying to get a Tier 0 shoe for that price, I will pay for exclusiveness, I will not pay for..... whatever it is that they are using to sell these.

If you take inflation into account, a $150 shoe from 10-11 years ago would now be about 230 with 4% inflation, so in real terms the price hike ain't that extreme

Played in my Taxis today. Shoes are a definitely much better for playing in than the regular Lebron IXs. I found the fit, comfort, cushioning, traction, and ventilation to all be improved. I would give these a solid 9.5/10 or a grade of an A. Definitely one of my favorite playing experiences in the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom