Nike Lebron 9 Retro

That’s false. I’m 36 and have these and wear them lol. Wear what you like. Age isn’t an issue.
Palmers are crack but the older I get (31) I can’t justify a lot of the wild colors anymore. Unless it’s vacation or a cruise. Wish they would drop a few more 9 lows though. Entourages 🔥

I understand both perspectives because i have the same thoughts. Sometimes I’m a little more conservative with my shoes and other times idgaf.

I understand both perspectives because i have the same thoughts. Sometimes I’m a little more conservative with my shoes and other times idgaf.
I'm 40, and when I'm not wearing a 3 piece suit with oxfords monk straps or loafers, I'll find the right occasion to break out my tees, jerseys, and Nikes with wild colors. It brings me some joy and the comfort is uncanny.

I'm 40, and when I'm not wearing a 3 piece suit with oxfords monk straps or loafers, I'll find the right occasion to break out my tees, jerseys, and Nikes with wild colors. It brings me some joy and the comfort is uncanny.

Sounds like you’re wearing a suit the majority of the time so breaking out or breaking into something more “comfortable” is a huge relief for. And I wouldn’t disagree. I’m business casual during the week with some cole haan zerogrands. Anyway, i wear what i want when i go out just depends on where im going that dictates the shoes

lebronalds sitting on sneaker politics - dunno why these have raffles?? I'm always half size up on lbj's and did the same here.

Sounds like you’re wearing a suit the majority of the time so breaking out or breaking into something more “comfortable” is a huge relief for. And I wouldn’t disagree. I’m business casual during the week with some cole haan zerogrands. Anyway, i wear what i want when i go out just depends on where im going that dictates the shoes
Love Cole haan, those zerogrands feel like sneakers

Palmer

Attachments

• A4759068-C2EE-4DA2-81CE-2D78AF97D75F.jpeg
    A4759068-C2EE-4DA2-81CE-2D78AF97D75F.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 268
It’s deadass the fur tbh. It’s a clean colorway and I would have copped if that wasn’t there but I can’t get past it. Not that thirsty anymore 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom