Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I ordered a pair off of stockx for $225 before taxes and all the unnecessary fees. First time in a long time I’m getting a pair of sneaks of a model I’ve never once owned before. Excited to get these in hand and they’ve already been shipped for authentication.

WTT got me flacid
but them Big Bangs get my blood flowing

I was contemplating selling my wtt 16's to get the 9's because I think having both is a bit redundant. But I'm a sucker for the 16's. Probably top 3 Lebron silhouette for me. I know the history of the wtt 9's, but am I crazy for thinking the 16's look better?

Man I’m torn.

Shoes are dope but if I copped I think they’d be another pickup that would just sit in my closet. Too nice of a shoe to ball in, and I don’t like wearing icy soles casually anymore because it ruins the look.

So sadly I’ll probably pass on these.

I was contemplating selling my wtt 16's to get the 9's because I think having both is a bit redundant. But I'm a sucker for the 16's. Probably top 3 Lebron silhouette for me. I know the history of the wtt 9's, but am I crazy for thinking the 16's look better?

The only 9s I had were the swingmans and dunkmans but looks wise and comfort wise I think the 16s are superior.

I do have the WTT 16s too so I don't see a need in getting these.

I’ve had these listed for sale for a couple months now.

This morning I decided Imma just keep em :pimp:

84BA7880-15AF-4791-BF93-3BCB2150C92A.jpeg

Mango CW was pretty popular, think they had a X model with similar colors.

Don't necessarily agree with the list, but not a bad one per say.

Back
Top Bottom