Nike Lebron 9 Retro

They were & Elite's were $250.

I have an original sample pair of these WTT's & I want a new one to compare to mine, but I wasn't expecting $250 after taxes. That's CG 11 money. :lol:

PO

I thought so...if these are 230 imagine what they're going to want for Elites?

$320?

Retail is $200, no?????

or is it $230 for just this color?

I’m most likely gonna go a half size up (size 11 this time around) because I remember these killed my feel for casual wear in my normal size

Any info if WTTs will release here in Aus?
Nothing yet. My guess is Culture Kings and Footlocker will be the only 2 to get them. If Footlocker sticks with the raffle system they should be easy to grab on there. Lebrons are deader in Australia than they are in the US.

Retail was $170 on the reg 9s. My guess is this pair is $230 and the rest will be $200. I doubt people will be flocking to pay $230 retail for these though.

Only Kobes I still have are the Grinches and Chaos. With the current situation with Nike I don't want to really hoop in them.

My memory might be bad but I remember the KD IV's pinching my pinky toe when I tried to play in them and I don't have a wide foot. Casual use only for those for me.

I really just need Big Bangs, Summit Lake Hornets (doubt we get these but with Bron being a Laker I hope), Miami Knights, and South Beaches.
KD4 were the most uncomfortable nike kicks I ever wore

greekgator greekgator im surprised they didn’t fit you. Back in the day, my sz 14s fit me pretty good with just a little extra heel room. I would wear em with nike elite socks and ankle socks w/o issue
Yeah it was the low volume which was worse than the width for me. Some kicks just don't fit me and the KD4 is one of them. I don't bother trying to fight it. Plenty of other kicks that fit me better.

Yeah it was the low volume which was worse than the width for me. Some kicks just don't fit me and the KD4 is one of them. I don't bother trying to fight it. Plenty of other kicks that fit me better.
Aside from the KD4 his line has been mediocre at best to me. His early stuff looked a bit better but was so cheaply made and the later stuff better tech but just looks weird to me. I dont own any of his shoes and won't buy any.

Im wit cha. Yeah the KD4 was the worst shoe i ever put on my feet as an adult. I had the xmas joints and wore em once and couldn’t take it after a few hours. That shoe was narrow af

Im wit cha. Yeah the KD4 was the worst shoe i ever put on my feet as an adult. I had the xmas joints and wore em once and couldn’t take it after a few hours. That shoe was narrow af
Haha! That was the same pair for me! I wore em out one night and they were painful so I returned to Champs asap.

Nothing yet. My guess is Culture Kings and Footlocker will be the only 2 to get them. If Footlocker sticks with the raffle system they should be easy to grab on there. Lebrons are deader in Australia than they are in the US.

Yeah been checking those 2 sites frequently hopefully they release. Need a pair!

Back
Top Bottom