Nike Lebron 9 Retro

the 11 model was pretty good but i remember dem joints killin my pinky toe. No way i could ball in those if i wanted moreorless wear em for an extended period of time

10s and 11s had the best cw
Xs were comfy. I felt the 9s and XIs had the edge color way wise. Xs were simple. The WT was ugly. Besides the repeat white/black/gold elite color way…they fell flat. But the Champ pack was flames. And definitely in for crowned jewels, gold medal retroes. They definitely probably gotta come with more hype beast colorways like the ring night, etc.

I agree with similar sentiments above. The 7 - 10 were the peak of the LeBron line, the 11 & 12 were the last two pairs with some modicum of casual functionality but clearly on the decline and then the line completely fell off with the 13 with some sparks of life here and there after. This is my opinion though and who the hell am I 🤷🏽‍♂️

Xs were comfy. I felt the 9s and XIs had the edge color way wise. Xs were simple. The WT was ugly. Besides the repeat white/black/gold elite color way…they fell flat. But the Champ pack was flames. And definitely in for crowned jewels, gold medal retroes. They definitely probably gotta come with more hype beast colorways like the ring night, etc.
Definitely the 11s had the best colors

Just arrived from eBay.
8157054F-DB50-49FA-9360-5D4605508E5B.jpeg

Nah bro, imma stop you right there patna

11s were 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Arguably had the best "What the" shoe ever (not counting the dunks)

Kings crowns, Kings prides, Gator kings, Aways. BHMs... just dopeness all around
I agree bro, 11 what the's were crazy, so wish I had a pair

Back
Top Bottom