Nike Lebron 9 Retro

BANG.jpg

My initial order was cancelled by Nike then restocked the following day, so I reordered. This time it went through!

Big BANG!
LeBron 9 - Big Bang.png

I can confirm that LeBron 9s(at least OG 9s) fit TTS. Wearing my Cannons for the first time since I got them and no pain like the WTTs I have.

Hopefully the WTTs break in a bit because these fit great.

Need to hunt down another pair of Miami Nights soon.

Pretty annoyed. Put my Palmers on foot last night and I have some heel slippage😑. I had 11.5 in the OG 9 highs and went with an 11 in these and my heel slips a bit. Im by no means swimming in them and only have a comfy amount of toe room. Ffs.

I went .5 size up on big bangs and my feet are swimming in an ocean in them. Take my comment with a grain of salt because taking advice on shoe sizes here is the same as taking stock advice on a sneaker website.
No after wearing my retro 8s and now the Palmers im convinced nike made improvements on the fit of the retros so when I eventually get the BB im going with an 11 not 11.5.

I went .5 size up on big bangs and my feet are swimming in an ocean in them. Take my comment with a grain of salt because taking advice on shoe sizes here is the same as taking stock advice on a sneaker website.
I went TTS on my big bangs and they a bit on the tight side, but still manageable

Back
Top Bottom