Nike Lebron 9 Retro

You're right but there was actually a size 12 listed when I was first browsing the site. I had to jump on that right away. Sorry
All good, kind sir. I see even these youtubers are wearing 12s these days. Man 10 years ago, I was rolling dolo as the only other 12 I knew of that one dude who had the Ninja Turtle hat in his avi. Humans are getting bigger and Nike still acting like size 9 is the dominant size. I know girls out here wearing men's 9s.

I wanna want the WTTs but the laces lol. Don’t look the same without them tho lol

All good, kind sir. I see even these youtubers are wearing 12s these days. Man 10 years ago, I was rolling dolo as the only other 12 I knew of that one dude who had the Ninja Turtle hat in his avi. Humans are getting bigger and Nike still acting like size 9 is the dominant size. I know girls out here wearing men's 9s.

Use code lbr40 for $120. Size 12 listed currently

You had to be in a different tax bracket to cop elite socks back in HS 😂

Yeah yeah, I’m wearing elites, get over it 😜
B1FCDC80-97A0-4366-9FE7-6011AFD816AE.jpeg
AEE2624B-4FE8-480B-BCA2-5D20658A938C.jpeg

These things pop in that sunlight

I had a little side hustle for a company once screen printing elites was a thing got all the elite socks I wanted for free and paid for photos wearing them with the matching shoe **** was love

Use code lbr40 for $120. Size 12 listed currently
Thank you for the alley

I could see that just a little bit. The 19 feels like 8/9 mixed but more on the look of the 9s.
I’ve said the 19 was an updated 9 just like the 17 was an modified 8 people laughed and said I was crazy

I still think the 19s were designed(inspired by) to be the Lebron 9 elite

Back
Top Bottom