Nike Lebron 9 Retro

^^^underrated Lebron XI. Still wear mine.

I was so scared they were going to be a pre-heat (that honor went to the Forging Irons Aka dollar store Big Bangs).

I still have a pair of Forging Irons in my watched section on eBay. Found them just in case I didn’t cop the Big Bang’s but I was able to grab them on release day.

I contemplate getting another pair of KP(I abused mine) but who knows they might drop again in a couple years.
I remember years back many people said with that type of insole that molds to your feet, buying a used pair wouldn’t be ideal 😵‍💫. At the same time if you still have a pair in the same size a easy swap would suffice.

^^^underrated Lebron XI. Still wear mine.

I was so scared they were going to be a pre-heat (that honor went to the Forging Irons Aka dollar store Big Bangs).

Last edited:
I still have a pair of Forging Irons in my watched section on eBay. Found them just in case I didn’t cop the Big Bang’s but I was able to grab them on release day.

I contemplate getting another pair of KP(I abused mine) but who knows they might drop again in a couple years.
Forging Irons are heat

40% off Reverse Liverpools (select sizes): CODE: THURSDAY

40% off Reverse Liverpools (select sizes): CODE: THURSDAY

Only small sizes

1F87E8DC-F2F9-4230-BE7F-043FC3B1BAC4.jpeg

Nike just won’t let em go smh

That’s still 170 bucks here in Texas. I’ll pass like Steve Nash on that one. 9s are my favorite model, but I don’t see myself ever pulling these off. Maybe at 23, but not 33.

If they would have make the furry section that black carbon fiber look like on the Big Bang',s these woulda been sick.
I got a pair for about 100 a little while back and I don’t think anyone brought it up (may have missed it) but the entire upper is 3m… I didn’t catch it until I had em sitting on the counter… they not for everybody but got some nice subtle details if I remember I’ll take a pic when I get back in town

Got mine for 100 too off eBay. They furry part doesn’t even remotely look like that pair from the outlet. Like someone roughed those up lol. Love the 3m on the upper.

Back
Top Bottom