Nike Lebron 9 Retro

They on my circle back list

OGs only my guy. The retros are okay but if you had the originals..ykyk. I had the OGs and sold em years later for a decent profit bc i needed the money. After getting the retros and noticing the differences, i regretted it. I always thought that shoe was 1 that i would NEVER sell..and i sadly did

IMG_0491.jpeg

IMG_0492.jpeg

Mesh tongue double layered vs single layer neoprene tongue
IMG_0495.jpeg

Two tone 2012 different shade of blue 2022 single color tongue lighter blue
IMG_0496.jpeg

More ankle padding 2012

They on my circle back list

The side panels look slimmed down but feel wise they’re the exact same, the change is in the heel padding. Ogs were soft and felt like memory, were as the retro 9s feel thin with no layers.

Wouldn’t go as far as saying they butchered, but they def scaled back on the retro
Didn't someone say the Graffiti 4s aren't as plush as the OGs? The 8 thread has the same comparison for the SBs. As someone who was unable to obtain or missed out on the original release, I'll take what I can get smh.

Didn't someone say the Graffiti 4s aren't as plush as the OGs? The 8 thread has the same comparison for the SBs. As someone who was unable to obtain or missed out on the original release, I'll take what I can get smh.
nah 4s silhouette and material wise are 1 to 1 with OGs. Didn’t cheap out on the Lbj23 piece on the strap and the laces. Couldn’t tell you about the shades on the graffiti’s though

Different ankle padding, tongue is different, laces are different the shoe feels a lot different to me tbh. I have the retro btw

Back
Top Bottom