Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Why did they make these?

…it’s a serious question?

7C480C9D-FF27-4BCA-ABCC-EFD811F4E162.jpeg

Fireable offense

Yeah, I need Elites bad. Second favorite out of the line. Home, Away, and Championship Elites are musts. Taxi and SB’s are bonuses. Waiting game though…. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ grateful for the Galaxy pair.

Yeah, I need Elites bad. Second favorite out of the line. Home, Away, and Championship Elites are musts. Taxi and SB’s are bonuses. Waiting game though…. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ grateful for the Galaxy pair.
Knowing Nike that retro ticket will be 450$ and they still won’t address the paint chipping issue

Knowing Nike that retro ticket will be 450$ and they still won’t address the paint chipping issue
I’m not too worried about price at the moment because I know they’ll sit enough for a reasonable discount. No one will be checking for Elites 😂 except for people like me/us. As for the paint chip issue, I’m doubling on the game worn pairs so I can ball in one and chip them up while having a wearable pristine second. Kind of goes hand in hand with point one, at a reduced price doubling won’t be a problem. But to your point I do hope they fix the issue, best case scenario.

Back
Top Bottom