Nike Lebron 9 Retro

If I dont get these for retail or very close too I’m moving on to the big bangs. I only wanted 1 of the 2 and was leaning towards big bangs but officially missing out on these will make the decision for me. I’ll focus on BB.

I didn’t know these were on snkrs for today, could’ve sworn the app only had a couple shoes on there. The purple 13s and some acg joints

Came back to catch an L lol

But kind of crazy how they went up to $230 and they don’t even have the glow soul like the og

Still wanted them tho

No it’s def cause no one wanted them 🤣

Man y'all just lie and bull**** like it's nothing in here. You don't have a single clue at all. Do you even understand how SNKRs Draw actually works? I went over this with a large proxy reseller the other night at a car club meet. He said they've tried and tried to bot but it's all about established accounts and purchase habits. Hence why I even had a chance to get lucky and get the Patent Breds. All three of my accounts are from 2012 and used the same three phone numbers and three addresses since then. People try all the time and miss out with 100s of accounts. Please go on about it though. I can only imagine the knowledge you have...

Man y'all just lie and bull**** like it's nothing in here. You don't have a single clue at all. Do you even understand in SNKRs Draw actually works? I went over this with a large proxy reseller the other night at a car club meet. He said they've tried and tried to bot but it's all about established accounts and purchase habits. People try all the time and miss out with 100s of accounts. Please go on about it though. Can I lay imagine the knowledge you have...

I was joking you ****ing dummy 😂

Man y'all just lie and bull**** like it's nothing in here. You don't have a single clue at all. Do you even understand how SNKRs Draw actually works? I went over this with a large proxy reseller the other night at a car club meet. He said they've tried and tried to bot but it's all about established accounts and purchase habits. Hence why I even had a chance to get lucky and get the Patent Breds. All three of my accounts are from 2012 and used the same three phone numbers and three addresses since then. People try all the time and miss out with 100s of accounts. Please go on about it though. I can only imagine the knowledge you have...
This is not true. On my IG, I only see new people post wins. These people weren’t even buying sneakers 5 years ago…let alone lebrons. The join date on your account has nothing to do with your success rate.

Lol, established accounts & purchasing habits huh? You have people who have been long time consumers with Nike, spent thousands of dollars & yet constantly strike out.

So if it's not getting botted, long time accounts catching Ls, where are these hyped releases going :emoji_thinking:

2012? SNKRS App started in 2014. I know because i was part of the gang that had to get a code to sign up…..

This is not true. On my IG, I only see new people post wins. These people weren’t even buying sneakers 5 years ago…let alone lebrons. The join date on your account has nothing to do with your success rate.

I have additional new accounts that never hit so I don't use them. Established accounts are what I've ever only hit with. I can't comment on if what you buy exactly affects it. Just that dude sells thousands of proxies to people and they all stopped wasting their money and time onSNKRs draw. Even today one of my accounts required me to reaffirm my cell number.

Back
Top Bottom