Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Came back to catch an L lol

But kind of crazy how they went up to $230 and they don’t even have the glow soul like the og

Still wanted them tho

The original version is actually non-glow (which i own).

The other versions, which include the GITD sole, were actually "not authorized" to be produced by Nike & were pairs created without corporates knowledge by the infamous duo who got punished for their actions.

So you guys are getting the ones Kanye/Jay/F&F got, which IMO is more meangiful than the other versions.

PO

Man y'all just lie and bull**** like it's nothing in here. You don't have a single clue at all. Do you even understand how SNKRs Draw actually works? I went over this with a large proxy reseller the other night at a car club meet. He said they've tried and tried to bot but it's all about established accounts and purchase habits. Hence why I even had a chance to get lucky and get the Patent Breds. All three of my accounts are from 2012 and used the same three phone numbers and three addresses since then. People try all the time and miss out with 100s of accounts. Please go on about it though. I can only imagine the knowledge you have...
That may very well be true, if so, they need to tear down & rebuild their system. I've been a member since the very beginning & this was my first W on a draw. I'm talking about nike member '06

The other versions, which include the GITD sole, were actually "not authorized" to be produced by Nike & were pairs created without corporates knowledge by the infamous duo who got punished for their actions.

So you guys are getting the ones Kanye/Jay/F&F got, which IMO is more meangiful than the other versions.

PO
Dopeness. Makes it more meaningful

Couldn't attempt for these this morning. :smh:
Had to take fam to the airport at 330 AM & I'm paying off the holiday expenses etc. So didn't have the capital.

Bad timing. :frown:
Here's to hoping I can score one for retail down the line.

PO

Lol, established accounts & purchasing habits huh? You have people who have been long time consumers with Nike, spent thousands of dollars & yet constantly strike out.

So if it's not getting botted, long time accounts catching Ls, where are these hyped releases going :emoji_thinking:

Now this is a good question. I imagine a lot of botters. Especially the OGs back on TLO grabbing etc. Had lots of accounts they kept and possibly use to this day. Unsure though. I'm not saying fresh accounts never hit but apparently your best shot is to be long established and have a good amount of purchases on the account.

Now this is a good question. I imagine a lot of botters. Especially the OGs back on TLO grabbing etc. Had lots of accounts they kept and possibly use to this day. Unsure though. I'm not saying fresh accounts never hit but apparently your best shot is to be long established and have a good amount of purchases on the account.
I had an account since pretty early on. Then got onto the snkrs app when it was iOS only since I wanted to get the FTB Kobe shoes. I have fairly decent success with it, but accounts my FIL and wife made way after have just as much success, if not more. I also know some really new accounts do hit as a way of drawing new customers in. At least that's what happend with my MIL's account

PO

Wow good to know

I remember that story too, crazy how they were able to get basically anything rare at their disposal

Must be nice

SNKRS is ********. I legit have never hit on SNKRS since it started...Last time I was able to hit on a release like this was when Nike Stores still used to do the Twitter reservation thing. Since then it's been a bust on EVERY release.

I'll keep an eye on Ebay, I bet a lot of resellers will be undercutting each other in a week or two.

Anyone see an a ma or social status raffle win? Holding out hope before dropping the 290
Shipped resell.

Got lucky with my low key spot!!!!

Attachments

• CDAF2721-13E8-4457-9E49-A6229E7807EB.jpeg
    CDAF2721-13E8-4457-9E49-A6229E7807EB.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 267
I recommend looking through IG with tags related to the shoe. Found a bunch of shops I otherwise never would've known about who have them. Got a pair for 250 shipped. Just gotta get lucky and find one that does phone orders and/or invoicing.

Back
Top Bottom