Nike Lebron 9 Retro

My fav shoe in 2012. This was my go to pair only regret not doubling up.
1628095559276.jpeg

random question, what thoughts do yall think goes into the colorways they retro?

alot of us like big bangs 9's, which were an all star shoe. They didn't retro the all star 8's.

do yall think they follow the same pattern?

random question, what thoughts do yall think goes into the colorways they retro?

alot of us like big bangs 9's, which were an all star shoe. They didn't retro the all star 8's.

My guess is the all star 8’s weren’t as popular as other colorways they wanted to retro. The Galaxy pack is classic so those will carry more demand given that they retro

My guess is the all star 8’s weren’t as popular as other colorways they wanted to retro. The Galaxy pack is classic so those will carry more demand given that they retro

Omg the 8 all-star was an ugly *** shoe. It’s a good thing they didn’t retro

I'm gonna be so disappointed if we don't get BBs, Chinas, MNs, Mangos.... plus some elites.

I'm gonna be so disappointed if we don't get BBs, Chinas, MNs, Mangos.... plus some elites.
As long as Nike blesses us with BB im good. Seeing as how they released both the SB/MN 8 I can't not see them release the BB 9. I just hope it's almost identical to the OGs.

Someone came to my job wearing the taxi elite 9. Oh I forgot how dope those were. I hope they get the retro’d :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom