Nike Lebron 9 Retro

the game 6 Celtics performance

nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-black-red-away-pe-3-01.jpg

I honestly had a feeling they would pull out a pair like these since we got the HWC/Graffiti 8s

I'm assuming we shall see these for Lebron Watch? I feel like it comes back sometime during the New Year/End of the season.

I only remember LeBron Watch being a thing for the 15s lol.

Know they did it for the 18s but that's about it.

I only remember LeBron Watch being a thing for the 15s lol.

Know they did it for the 18s but that's about it.
They did it for the 16s but when lebron went out with injury it lost its flare and wasn't really a thing. It hasn't been done right since the 15. Even this year it just kinda dropped off even though petrie and lebron said it would be every month. Even at the beginning of this year most of the LW pairs were trash.

They did it for the 16s but when lebron went out with injury it lost its flare and wasn't really a thing. It hasn't been done right since the 15. Even this year it just kinda dropped off even though petrie and lebron said it would be every month. Even at the beginning of this year most of the LW pairs were trash.

On top of that the releases ended up being delayed by a few weeks too

I picked up the WTT 16s on some random drop. Not sure if it was exactly a LeBron watch or not. Anyway. Regular 9s look better but elites were far more comfortable. Yellow pair was the best.

I want these bad af. Already setting myself up for sadness.

I scoop3d quite a few 9s. But only wore the griffeys I think. I need to rock a pair soon. Maybe cannons. Or dunkmans. Or the lavas. Back when shoes were easy to get. Just had to log on at midnight and coop. Good ol days.

There was a clean *** pair of china 9s size 11.5 on Ebay with OG box that ended for 86$. To say lebron's have hit rock bottom is an understatement. Good for all us lebron heads.

Back
Top Bottom