Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Feel like the Media Days is like the highest valued LeBron retro on the resale market.

I’m here for the KD retro talk. Talk about a line that fell off hard, sheesh.

He and Nike comes off like they don’t care so why should we?

They could’ve hit a grand slam in the bay with the 9-11, but we got majority “safe” coloreays whereas he and his crew got the wArriros colorways. That fan base and region would’ve ate up them colorways.

If i ever become rich rich I think I’ll just buy rare lebrons that have eluded me. Fruity pebbles 4, Chinas 5’s, dunkman 7s, crown jewel 10s, Kith 15s to name a few
Dunk man 7’s? Those aren’t overly expensive like a few of the other pairs and can be had easily

Got these 2 years ago and I only wore them once…now they’re getting retroed. Idk why I keep doing this to myself.
FE265F13-4B39-4B03-9DB2-8234037FEFE9.jpeg

Sold my OG'S about a month ago.

I figure the retros will be pretty close to the originals based on how they been retroing these brons.

Got these 2 years ago and I only wore them once…now they’re getting retroed. Idk why I keep doing this to myself.
FE265F13-4B39-4B03-9DB2-8234037FEFE9.jpeg

Damn. Reminder to just wait it out on Brons/KDs/Kobe’s if it’s been more than 5-7 years. Did they hit u over the head with the resale price?

I’ve been eyeing older Brons and besides being nervous knowing age will cause some sole separation. At this point might as well wait it out for models 11 and older.

Mannnn we less 3 weeks out and NO ONE has big bangs early. I know we just got word but still.

Definitely want to grab these before RD so i can try and double

Mannnn we less 3 weeks out and NO ONE has big bangs early. I know we just got word but still.

Definitely want to grab these before RD so i can try and double
Good point. WTT were everywhere. I’m really hoping these aren’t just a very limited ASG retro

He's not a big name, but he's been consistent since I started following him.

He's the first one I seen who had early images of the AMM 2s.

Back
Top Bottom