Nike Lebron 9 Retro

240….. that’s more than the elite series

BUGGIN

but i hope that makes them sit.

I just don’t get the 10.00 up charge over the WTT that has the lace lock.
It’s $30. This should be a 210 color idc. There wasn’t an up charge for the OG pair from the normal drops. They were all $170,

Imma just trade my red thunders for these.

It’s $30. This should be a 210 color idc. There wasn’t an up charge for the OG pair from the normal drops. They were all $170,

Imma just trade my red thunders for these.

There wasn’t? I def could be wrong but I remember always seeing a $10 price increase for the all star lineups sneakers.

Just looked up LeBron 9 Dunkmans and Big Bang AS on StockX. Both listed at $170.

Y'all know nike cashing in on the hype and nostalgia

I cant/couldn't get a DS OG pair for $240, so unfortunately I'm paying what they asking

Nike wins and theoretically I win (if I can cop for retail, whole 'nother issue)

Y'all know nike cashing in on the hype and nostalgia

I cant/couldn't get a DS OG pair for $240, so unfortunately I'm paying what they asking

Nike wins and theoretically I win (if I can cop for retail, whole 'nother issue)
Feel like these will be harder/more demand compared to the WTTs. I'll do all that I can to grab a pair locally.

Price increases like this are why I limit myself to one colorway per model. I’ll get for retail or bust and one day I’ll have enough self discipline to pass all together.

Price increases like this are why I limit myself to one colorway per model. I’ll get for retail or bust and one day I’ll have enough self discipline to pass all together.
They're 2/3 so far as retro 9 CWs. If they release some of the best OG CWs, it'll be hard to resist.

If that $240 price point is legit, these might be a little too rich for my taste. That’s insane for retail, not even including tax. I want them bad though T_T

9 big bang 2022 cop today morning SOUTH KOREA
only release nike.co.kr
SOLD OUT
KRW 289,000 = USD 240

Attachments

• lebron 2.jpg
    lebron 2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 491
  • lebron1.jpg
    lebron1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 493
Back