Nike Lebron 9 Retro

My pair came in. After being nervous AFFFF about the sizing (I ordered my true 10.5) I can honestly say that yes, they’re snug but for me they’re fine. Not uncomfortable, just a tad bit more snug fitting then your average air jordan. Moving forward I will continue to get my true size as well. Last thing I will say, WTT are nice in person and to me, even though everyone’s foot is different, the south beach Lebron 8 AND the gym reds fit tighter than these.

Keep getting an error for sz 12. Says it’s in stock but I checkout and it says can’t process payment.

Okay so it’s not just me. Damn I’ve been waiting for these mfs to drop and I can’t even get em. :lol:
Praying there's a US release soon. I have no idea why big sizes are so hard to obtain with LeBron's. Problem is every reseller thinks they have something.

Size? dropped for around $275 shipped if you could cop. They flew. Tell me again how these are going to be so easy...

Size? dropped for around $275 shipped if you could cop. They flew. Tell me again how these are going to be so easy...
Of course the scattered, first to drop size runs are gonna fly.

When the majority of pairs release, it will be easier. Maybe not a breeze, but definitely easier.

My pair came in. After being nervous AFFFF about the sizing (I ordered my true 10.5) I can honestly say that yes, they’re snug but for me they’re fine. Not uncomfortable, just a tad bit more snug fitting then your average air jordan. Moving forward I will continue to get my true size as well. Last thing I will say, WTT are nice in person and to me, even though everyone’s foot is different, the south beach Lebron 8 AND the gym reds fit tighter than these.

They come with those Colorful laces only? Any black ones in the box?

Just catching up about the LeBron 9 retros. Absolutely can't believe the "Watch the Thrones" are finally coming out! That shoe was such a big deal and I remember them going for crazy high prices and thought they'd never see the light of day ever. Minus the lace accessory, it's such a sick colorway!

I remember for sizing, these ran small for sure. At least half a size up. I used to play ball in the Kentucky colorway going one full size up and the fit was perfect.

Last edited:
I want to try for a pair of LeBron XIXs this weekend but I’m trying to be patient and wait for an update for these. They are an absolute must.

Straight to feet! So freaking hyped. :nthat: #ChubCity :rofl:

Glad they cancelled the size 13 since these are just as tight as my Big Bangs from 2012. I might grab a 13 for retail, if possible, to try. However I'm shooting for another size 14 if I have to pay resell again.

Also let me add that if the rear pull tabs sagging annoys you like it does me. Makes them look beat. Get a little bit of fabric glue and place it at the base of the pull tab. Fold it into the shoe and place a small towel or bundled pair of socks to keep it folded over. Leave it for four hours and the pull tabs will stay straight up and only lean a little. It you rock baggy jeans there is no hope.

20211216_200053_remastered.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom