Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Damn shipping and tax is killers for you guys. Was able to get 240 out the door. Too bad I didn't go to my local Kith earlier, probably could've ooped some members a pair. But with shipping from Hawaii, probably would've been a deal killer anyway.

ADF9C272-3FE5-481A-BC0D-6ECF4B7BF927.jpeg

Yeah got tracking and “FULFILLED” status
Nothing like being up early in the AM and seeing a size 12 sitting 🪑
Wt site is this? Need a 12 myself

Can't say these are my own just yet but decided to call AMM Houston to see if they had any sizes in these left. Happened to have a 11.5. So I grabbed them lol. Doing a size swap with my man Shoe Browzer Shoe Browzer tomorrow for the 11 he copped.
20220118_201201.jpg

Pretty funny that Nike decided to include this as well.
20220118_201121.jpg

Yeah, NDC is too. Feature had their raffle until 4pm, not like anyone wins those, lol.
Not sure what the consensus is but I don’t see these flying off the shelves. And even if they do they will be below retail in a few weeks lol. And yes I agree with you on feature…

An effin 14 in the WTT is alluding me. Always missing out. Wont buy these off SX with those ridiculous buyer & seller fees

Not sure what the consensus is but I don’t see these flying off the shelves. And even if they do they will be below retail in a few weeks lol. And yes I agree with you on feature…
In my opinion, not worth retail, especially with tax here in Cali. I’m not gonna keep paying $230 for these 9’s.

Back
Top Bottom