Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Not the same shoe at all can’t compared because 8 V1’s and V2’s fit different and 9’s have the padding on the ankle for stability making them completely different fits. I have had OG’s in both 8’s and 9’s. OG 8 V1’s ran 1/2 size small to me but OG 9’s were TTS. Retro 9’s run 1/2 to full size small to me so I would try some on before buying will be the only way for YOU to know how they will fit YOU
Very fair. Thanks for the note.

Is this really a thing?

I’d like the WT Xs. MV Elite 9s. The X Champ Pack. X Gold Medal. X Crown Jewels. X Corks.
The Champ Pack 10 would be a shame if they didn’t retro those!

Have a feeling they might shaft us because they’re giving us the ring nights

I mean Lebrons have no value on the resell market. I should be able to buy those WT Xs for 1.99.

This thread is jokes. It tells people resell won’t be high. These won’t be hard to get. If you don’t buy them off SNKRS you didn’t try. Fruity Pebbles have no value. Lebron XI WTs go for $150.

Next it’ll tell me what crypto currency’s to buy.

I mean Lebrons have no value on the resell market. I should be able to buy those WT Xs for 1.99.

This thread is jokes. It tells people resell won’t be high. These won’t be hard to get. If you don’t buy them off SNKRS you didn’t try. Fruity Pebbles have no value. Lebron XI WTs go for $150.

Next it’ll tell me what crypto currency’s to buy.
I get what you’re getting at here but you used 2 of the more sought after colors. Assuming by your join date you were here for the original drops. A lot of these colors you could get for cheap.

Most bron’s don’t command $$$ until years later. Obviously the iconic colors will, South Beach, ASG, WT, Champ pack etc etc.
A lot of the retros most of the sizes are near retail.

Hell i found a pair of lebron 4’s in like 2014 or 15 for like $60

Not going to lie, my size 11 WTT might be the wrong size. It just fits a bit tigther than any other LeBron 9 I've ever owned and I went TTS on 3 of the 4 pairs I owned in my lifetime.

Had to take the insoles at this morning at work and it was still kind of tight. First time wearing them it was kind of bearable. Definitely not selling them and chances of another size swap is pretty slim so I'll deal with it.

I don't think those days ever existed.
They did for GRs. Right now, these BBs are not based on availability and retailers.
I mean, you did pick all of the exceptions :lol:
Perhaps. But, right now, things are a bit tricky with releases. In the US, SNKRS seems to be the only option for the BB 9s. I do agree the 8s resell value went down to a respectable and reasonable level.

rbk93 rbk93 's reccomendation:TTS, has always been TTS.
NT/general consensus: At least half size up.

The half size up is fine on 9s, but too much extra space for me.

TTS is a 1 to 1 fit.

Not going to lie, my size 11 WTT might be the wrong size. It just fits a bit tigther than any other LeBron 9 I've ever owned and I went TTS on 3 of the 4 pairs I owned in my lifetime.

Had to take the insoles at this morning at work and it was still kind of tight. First time wearing them it was kind of bearable. Definitely not selling them and chances of another size swap is pretty slim so I'll deal with it.

Cats just be typing anything

They did for GRs. Right now, these BBs are not based on availability and retailers.

Perhaps. But, right now, things are a bit tricky with releases. In the US, SNKRS seems to be the only option for the BB 9s. I do agree the 8s resell value went down to a respectable and reasonable level.
There’s been like 7 other spots, so far getting these and raffles have been up for a few days. With more coming in the next 2 days.

The days of just waking up on release date and hitting the sites to cop are over for the most part. I hate to say but you gotta do your homework now before test day :lol:

There’s been like 7 other spots, so far getting these and raffles have been up for a few days. With more coming in the next 2 days.

The days of just waking up on release date and hitting the sites to cop are over for the most part. I hate to say but you gotta do your homework now before test day :lol:

What about all these E Z snkr cops 🤣 .

Not entering any raffles for these 9’s especially not ones that charge my card automatically.

Don’t need multiples of these

Hey everyone, have been lurking on this page for a bit, y'all saved me from going TTS on the WTT's.
Just wanted to say good luck to everyone with these BB's, I remember pepper spray and gunshots during this release last time smh

Back
Top Bottom