Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Heart and Hugs. Glad you got them back in the family.

My friend asked me why I got so many shoes. I told him don't talk about my family.

3E5FBEFF-49E7-4D32-975D-39BFC794F6C1.jpeg

Family

I would love to see a Cannon retro. Those were my second fav of the 9.
No one had love for the Miami Nights? Those were prob the one I wore the most out all my 9s.
Miami Nights we’re dope. Would love to see them come back.

I mean we got South beach 8 Miami night 8 lows, south coast 9’s why not continue it

But i’d love the Mango’s. Wanted them to hoop in HS but couldn’t find my size ever.
0985E796-2B6A-4D9E-A48B-3860E4FCA423.jpeg

I mean we got South beach 8 Miami night 8 lows, south coast 9’s why not continue it

But i’d love the Mango’s. Wanted them to hoop in HS but couldn’t find my size ever.
Bro stop. You're making me bout to go on stockx, I regret selling these a few years back. My favorite 9 cw

I would love to see a Cannon retro. Those were my second fav of the 9.
No one had love for the Miami Nights? Those were prob the one I wore the most out all my 9s.

Miami Nights were great, I wish I had a pair. If they retro I'll definitely try...But I'm already 0/2 with WTT and Big Bangs lol.

I had Cannons, Chinas, and Swingmans...All fire colorways, almost every 9 was a certified banger.

Bro I remember walking in to shoe stores back then and Mangos, Dunkman, Freegums were ALWAYS on sale. I'm talking for weeks and weeks and weeks. I'd always be like yeah I'll cop soon...Then one day all gone lol.

Miami Nights were great, I wish I had a pair. If they retro I'll definitely try...But I'm already 0/2 with WTT and Big Bangs lol.

I had Cannons, Chinas, and Swingmans...All fire colorways, almost every 9 was a certified banger.

Bro I remember walking in to shoe stores back then and Mangos, Dunkman, Freegums were ALWAYS on sale. I'm talking for weeks and weeks and weeks. I'd always be like yeah I'll cop soon...Then one day all gone lol.
Always on sale. Then boom gone.

NGL i was hoping when they retro’d them they’d give us those regular model color elites and the pe’s but now looking at the price points… IM ALL THE WAY GOOD

Only 9 elites i want are:
South Beaches and the Champ/MVP pack( at least at the new price point)
6B24EE57-E5B2-4668-B690-71CF6007BD68.jpeg

NGL i was hoping when they retro’d them they’d give us those regular model color elites and the pe’s but now looking at the price points… IM ALL THE WAY GOOD

these "sample" elite bron 9s was one of the craziest finesses ever that doesn't get talked about. so many big name dudes fell for them so nobody really wants to talk about the fact that they're fakes :lol:

Last edited:
these "sample" elite bron 9s was one of the craziest finneses ever that doesn't get talked about. so many big name dudes fell for them so nobody really wants to talk about the fact that they're fakes :lol:
:nerd: Wait for real?

Nostalgia making me really want to buy a pair, but they are pushing $400+ in my size...I like em, but I know they're not gonna get worn enough to justify that price.
Bigger sizes, right?

I want to grab a pair eventually but like you said, I don’t even know when or if I will wear them.

Just fortunate that my size is under $300.

There actual pairs could be fake, but never heard anything about it.

Bron definitely posted them at some point. Just used the pic because ik he “owned them”

Even if there are only 4-5 real pairs and bron owns them all. I need/want them to drop.

I just learned that the GITD WTT is technically a fake and probably the only actual “unauthorized” shoe

Last edited:
Now that I got BB’s on lock, all I need from the 9’s are MAYBE a pair of Freegums, but DEFINITELY the Black/red pair.

Every lebron release since the Zoom Generation, I ALWAYS got the Black/red joints day 1. I plan on keeping up with that tradition with the retros.

Waiting on Lebron 8’s to retro in that color also.

My air max unit is looking raw on the bottom and the soles are separating and won’t hold, no matter how many reglues get done :frown:

One day, I really want a full 9 collection like this

There actual pairs could be fake, but never heard anything about it.

Bron definitely posted them at some point. Just used the pic because ik he “owned them”

Even if there are only 4-5 real pairs and bron owns them all. I need/want them to drop.

I just learned that the GITD WTT is technically a fake and probably the only actual “unauthorized” shoe

Thats what I remembered too Lebron posting them. Never heard about all other pairs being fake. Thats interesting. I love the elite series of the regular colorways.

these "sample" elite bron 9s was one of the craziest finesses ever that doesn't get talked about. so many big name dudes fell for them so nobody really wants to talk about the fact that they're fakes :lol:
I thought they all had the promo sample tags and even the orange BOM box so how could they be fake? unless you’re joking.

For example there’s a pair of elite dunkmans (search for lebron 9 elite tennis ball) on ebay and they look pretty legit. Don’t see anything fake about them

Back
Top Bottom