Nike Lebron 9 Retro

here’s my contribution to the 9 thread.
I was able to land 3 pairs with family help.

Attachments

• FE7E2A04-DFF3-4906-AEA9-F4959BE5F5B6.jpeg
    FE7E2A04-DFF3-4906-AEA9-F4959BE5F5B6.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 348
Man someone just accepted my 220 offer for bangs in a 10.5 and now I’m reading that they about too big. I wish Nike could just be any types of consistent on fit.

I’m thirsting for the palmers. Size 12 shipped rn is 239 on stock x. But knowing my luck it’ll be too tight.

Dude speaking the truth, checked recent sales and you got a great deal from someone

With all that saved money you can just cop extra socks to make them fit 😂

C0F55DA6-6163-4E21-965D-5754FA41A330.jpeg

Man someone just accepted my 220 offer for bangs in a 10.5 and now I’m reading that they about too big. I wish Nike could just be any types of consistent on fit.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The regular 9s have that steel-toe-feeling fuse on the toe box. If there is extra space, you can't feel it.

I'm a true 14. I bought 15s in the OGs and 15s in the retros. WTT fit the same as the OG and the Big Bangs feel slightly roomier, but maybe like 1/4 size? Negligible stuff.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The regular 9s have that steel-toe-feeling fuse on the toe box. If there is extra space, you can't feel it.

I'm a true 14. I bought 15s in the OGs and 15s in the retros. WTT fit the same as the OG and the Big Bangs feel slightly roomier, but maybe like 1/4 size? Negligible stuff.
Ok this is info I was looking for. Someone who owned the OGs and went a full size up. So you would recommend still going a FS up on the BB and WTT?

It's difficult for me to give a firm recommendation because I don't have the option of trying a 14.5, but I would still endorse full size up on the retro.

But it's always a safer bet to buy bigger. The OG 9s ran so small and had NO give.

It's difficult for me to give a firm recommendation because I don't have the option of trying a 14.5, but I would still endorse full size up on the retro.

But it's always a safer bet to buy bigger. The OG 9s ran so small and had NO give.
I guess the question is, is how much room do you have in the retros?

Good to know about true to size. I went up half a size on Miami nights and I’m thinking tts would’ve been fine

Palmer raffles up so far

Palmer raffles up so far

All 3 pages "not found"

Delivered today…went up.5 like my 8’s and 9 hi’s. I feel they are a HAIR roomier, BUT I think TTS would be too tight for me. For reference i sized up in ALL my OG brons back in the day…
2C3DA598-1F76-4447-A2C7-218B76BB8797.jpeg
My order from foot patrol hasn’t budged I tried to cancel they keep saying it’s already shipped smh

I always went TTS in the lows. It’s the highs that have the weird sizing. Nice cop

Why is the 11.5 so high for Palmers? The 12s are way cheaper might have to put on four pairs of socks

Back
Top Bottom