Nike LeBron IV Retro

Personally, I think the 4 is his best model.

Even in 2023 they still look futuristic.
Comfortable shoe too! Very curious on how they will be received in this day and age. I’m 06-07, they were pretty popular here in the DMV.

Fruity Pebbles now releasing in spring 2024, according to this one.

Nike Zoom LeBron 4 ‘Fruity Pebbles’
Color: White/True Red-Mean Green-Varsity Purple
Release Date: Spring 2024
Style Code: DQ9310-100
Price: $250

can we please have solid reliable dates please? SVSM 8's, Bred 2's, FAMU 20's and these did not drop when they were said they were supposed.

Personally, I think the 4 is his best model.

Even in 2023 they still look futuristic.
They absolutely do and did which is part of the allure back then. Plus, the marketing was dope as hell with the commercials. It was also the Lebron that had the craziest PEs and super limited pairs that people wanted the most at the time and for years after that. I never cared for the China's but that special release was so cool. The NYC Graffiti pop up was awesome too.

Comfortable shoe too! Very curious on how they will be received in this day and age. I’m 06-07, they were pretty popular here in the DMV.
Personally, if the 8s don't have crazy resale I think the 4s will flop overall with the masses. Only us select dudes will be after them. That's my guess anyways. I'm definitely in for Fruity Pebbles and the NYC Graffiti (even though I own the OGs). I'd definitely be down for the Vegas Graffiti too.

can we please have solid reliable dates please? SVSM 8's, Bred 2's, FAMU 20's and these did not drop when they were said they were supposed.

Retro Brons are guaranteed sitters. They gon start making the retros extra limited to fake us out lol

Retro Brons are guaranteed sitters. They gon start making the retros extra limited to fake us out lol

They should

Re air the old commercials, drop them at certain spots, bring the hype back

Just would be a cool feeling because the roll out for the 4 was so dope

As long as we all get one of course lol

I still think the 4 is the best designed Nike shoe since the 90s. Just amazing on so many levels. The 8 will always be my favorite lebron but the 4 was just way ahead of its time.

Agree with you 100 percent my man. 4 is my favorite with the 2 and 6 right behind it. I had black reds, white navys, and gold chinas.

This was my go to ball shoe back in the day. For those who say they are heavy, squats and deadlifts do a body good baby.

I think the LeBron IV black/red/white is one of the best shoes of all time. I hope they release these, but it seems like they haven't really released this colorway for the other models.

lmao i dont think anyone rocking brons to club

but if they did im automatically assuming they are either crazy nice at hooping or complete ***

no in between

Back
Top Bottom