Nike LeBron IV Retro

Name one lebron that won’t fall below retail in todays climate

We watched classics like SB8’s and WTT9’s hit disco

Anyone paying retail or above for Brons is a nut lol

Maybe the Championship Pack with the X's ?
The big problem is the price points. $240 for the 4's is wild. $115 dollar increase. I think they would've sold much better at $180. These things are still great performance shoes. For example, I'd love to see some 6's soon. With The double stacked zoom they were beast on the court. But people aren't going to pay $210 for them.

The big problem is the price points. $240 for the 4's is wild. $115 dollar increase. I think they would've sold much better at $180. These things are still great performance shoes. For example, I'd love to see some 6's soon. With The double stacked zoom they were beast on the court. But people aren't going to pay $210 for them.

I highly doubt nike will retro the 6 with double stack zoom. If they do, they are most certainly going to upcharge the customer base.

Earlier in the thread someone said these 4’s don’t compare to the OG cushion wise.

Finally got around to wearing the bigger size.

I normally wear a 15. The 15 was snug and adding to the fact that the cushioning isn't nearly as good as the OG, they were down right uncomfortable.

Threw on the size 16 today and it's better comfort wise but the soft pillow cushion from the OG's is just not there.

At 170 I'm ok. Wish I could get bigger sizes cheaper but they go quick.

That's disappointing

4's and Flightposite 3's zoom was god level
Co-Sign! The FP3’s were probably the best full length zoom air I’ve ever wore. I think the heel was double stack too.. You didn’t have to really put foot pressure into spots on those because the zoom was so bouncy!

The ZL4’s full length zoom was pretty bouncy too, but just not as bouncy as the FP3’s.

IMG_6717.jpeg

Just got these today!
IMG_5408.jpeg
IMG_5409.jpeg
IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5411.jpeg

Overall, these are pretty spot on to the OG’s(had this color and the original launch colorway in 06). Full length zoom is just as I remember. Bouncy, but not as bouncy as the FP3’s. Materials are pretty much the same as I remember.

Now, here is the con. I remember these side vent holes not being packed with glue to make the mesh material be stiff. The OG’s definitely was very soft on this portion if you touch it. Lots of glue stains on the carbon fiber and some portions of the edges of the shoe. The lines were very seamless and clean on the OG’s. You can tell the craftsmanship is pretty sloppy on this shoe. Here is the pic.

IMG_5412.jpeg

Overall, I’m pretty happy with this shoe. They are super glossy out of the box just as it was in 06. Still heavy as the 06’s, also lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom