Nike LeBron IV Retro

Hard to pick one honestly. Dunkman, FP and the Vegas Graffitis back in the day were the coup de grace of Lebrons. If I had to pick one I'd say FP. Not bc I think they are the best, but bc they were the pinnacle of Lebrons back then and for the longest time.

591A6B31-AF90-46BF-99F4-B17FF8DCD355.jpeg
7B7D7A84-0F69-4788-922D-5341BC64BBEA.jpeg

About the same length wise, 17s fit tighter around the mid foot where the foamposite rises.. I’d say have a size up if just for casual

denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

Be blessed chief :nthat:

It was not a GR. Seems to be very few pics of this Sample Remix (this was from the internet). I do not recall seeing it in-person like the Dunkmans. So many great options for this silhouette.

Glad I didn’t buy the 17s, these I’m 💯 in for. Hopefully easy to get off NDC and if they go on deep discount will rebuy and return to Nike.

Last edited:
Damn I’m glad I copped the 17s in that style. That’s way too high and I know I ain’t going to be in the number when the saints go marching in

The only GR pairs I like/love are the blk/white/red and white/navy. The rest were horrendous. I'm guessing we get more of the limited/PE pairs than anything else going off of other Lebron retros.

Back
Top Bottom