Nike LeBron IV Retro

I think at this point I'm waiting out every lebron retro for discount or people's just trying to get rid of pairs. Every Lebron 8 went for around retail or under eventually in most sizes. It's a fools errand at this point to pay retail for any Lebron retro. But yeah 250 plus for Lebrons is crazy. I don't have an issue with inflation increases but there's a limit. I mean the 4 was $150 in 2006 (17 years ago) so nobody can expect them to be $150, but $250 is excessive. I'll wait em out.

I used to hoop in the Black 4’s, very comfy. I hope Nike keeps it like it was and puts that super thick insole in these. That insole always reminded me of the insole they used on the OG Flightposite

Throw an icy sole on those all blacks and maybe we’d be talking. Otherwise outlet/discount bound

Hope the Breds dropping sometime

The all black CW is the best one imo.

If I can get on sale, great…also might not be able to chance it.

At the same time, I think the only retros to sell out across the board for the most part were LeBron 8s and 9s.

Decoding on how you look at it the retro 8s and 9s sat for a min… if we’re counting the south coast and king of La 9s lol… and of the 8s only the south beaches and the Miami nights moved. I tripled up on the laker 8s all under 120 shipped cause they were getting slept on

Yeah SB and MN 8s def were able to be had for slightly above or at retail eventually. If THOSE pairs tanked, nobody needs to pay retail for any other Lebron retro.

a lot of memories dunking like crazy

DCA7DED0-5202-48E2-BB77-642AAE071DD6.gif

Once I seen them SB8’s brick, I knew it was a wrap for Bron retros.
This current trend of calling something a brick because they aren't going for more than retail is wild to me.

They literally sold out everywhere it released, even in small sizes............But the barometer for success is whether or not is goes for over or under retail.

sad.

I wouldn’t consider SB8s a brick, just resale tanked on them.

Whether that matters or not is up to you.

I paid $380 after the SNKRS drop with no regrets outside of selling them when down bad(which happens more times than necessary).

I’ll grab another when the time is right.

This current trend of calling something a brick because they aren't going for more than retail is wild to me.

They literally sold out everywhere it released, even in small sizes............But the barometer for success is whether or not is goes for over or under retail.

sad.
If a shoe is sold out due to resellers.. Then sits on the market (which a majority of the 7s, 8, 9s) did then I’d have to agree it was a brick.

I mean at that point, almost(and by almost…all) every shoe would be a brick in todays sneaker climate.

Back
Top Bottom