Nike LeBron IV Retro

I’d rock some of those on some laid back cool tee and sweats type **** lol. If you can rock Uptown’s you can rock those same as the Foams and the IV’s

Will be fascinating to see if they ever are able to make Bron Retros “hot”
Only way they'll be hot is if basketball shoes become popular or if (god forbids) he dies young like Kobe.

Only way they'll be hot is if basketball shoes become popular or if (god forbids) he dies young like Kobe.
Yea what’s happening with kobe since he passed is kinda sick. Instead of paying tribute it kinda comes off as a money grab. Adidas releasing all the “crazy” series continuously, even Reebok releasing laker questions(branch of adidas). Nike only releasing limited pairs. Few and far between yet stock x and goat have unlimited pairs on launch for resale.. It’s why basketball shoes are cooked

Yea what’s happening with kobe since he passed is kinda sick. Instead of paying tribute it kinda comes off as a money grab. Adidas releasing all the “crazy” series continuously, even Reebok releasing laker questions(branch of adidas). Nike only releasing limited pairs. Few and far between yet stock x and goat have unlimited pairs on launch for resale.. It’s why basketball shoes are cooked
You think they'd make some GRs for everyone to enjoy or continue his legacy by making a new shoe.

5 was bad but 6 was awful. Easily one of this worst. 7 was a nice bounce back. One of his best shoes.

Adidas releases the retros every few years and Reebok already had the Questions in production while he was alive.

Please let the og launch colorway release. :emoji_pray: !!
1693195223238.gif

The Almighty KP is top 10 LeBron colorways. For me the fit wasn’t bad at all, I’m not a fan of double knots in my laces and XI laces came undone easily.
XIs had some fire colorways.

The XI was a dope silhouette. The fit was absolutely trash and most couldn't comfortably wear em. The Kings Pride CW is one of the best in the Lebron line imho.

The VI is what started the better colorways then they only got better. Not the most appealing shoe but you have to keep in mind it’s supposed to resemble a boot. That was a basketball shoe you could rock on court and with jeans (in that area)
I just re-glue the Summit Lake Hornets not too long ago. Actually wanted to rock them at work but decided not to today.
i loved the SIX. Can't believe all the hate for it.

Comfort levels on the VI was plush. And that was the season he took home his first MVP trophy. I had the big apple VI. I would’ve gotten more pears but the Kobe 4 had my full attention that season. Damn 08-09 was a movie

Last edited:
It's not the cw I have an issue with, it's the silhouettes. They suck *** across the board with every sig athlete.
Yeah, I agree lol! The last “newer” Nike basketball shoe I really liked was the LeBron 17’s and 18’s. Aside from that, most Nike basketball shoes now are horrid. The Jordan 38’s are really dope, though.

Yeah, I agree lol! The last “newer” Nike basketball shoe I really liked was the LeBron 17’s and 18’s. Aside from that, most Nike basketball shoes now are horrid. The Jordan 38’s are really dope, though.
What nike did bt 95-Y2K was pump out insanely unique and amazing Basketball kicks across the board, from the Air Jordan line, Penny, Barkley, Pippen and even down to thier non signature kicks. Soooo many classic designs. I get that you can't replicate that era, but damb, the designers on all the Nike sig lines SUCK. They either look generic, goofy, doofy, or basic. I mean yeah, the tech is great but ****, the designs are whack. You can take inspiration from old stuff, and still make it new (a la Lebron 4). I think a big reason there is so much lack of creativity is bc Nike knows they will make money from the Dunk lines, retros, Jordan's etc. Man, Nike Bball has become God awful. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

What nike did bt 95-Y2K was pump out insanely unique and amazing Basketball kicks across the board, from the Air Jordan line, Penny, Barkley, Pippen and even down to thier non signature kicks. Soooo many classic designs. I get that you can't replicate that era, but damb, the designers on all the Nike sig lines SUCK. They either look generic, goofy, doofy, or basic. I mean yeah, the tech is great but ****, the designs are whack. You can take inspiration from old stuff, and still make it new (a la Lebron 4). I think a big reason there is so much lack of creativity is bc Nike knows they will make money from the Dunk lines, retros, Jordan's etc. Man, Nike Bball has become God awful. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
That was my era mid 90’s to the Y2K, so that was the golden era of newer Nike basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom