Nike LeBron IV Retro

IMG_2945.jpeg
IMG_2947.jpeg

Wish this bracket turned out differently. And I would’ve thought the ring night 10s would’ve released by now it’s been 3 years.
Me personally I wanted the dunkman 4s, what the 9s or Portland 8s to win

In 3 years, we’ve gotten 2 & 1/2 of the shoes on that list and all hit discount. Im surprised nike is continuing to retro lbjs. His time has come & gone and nike hasn’t made any revolutionary models or any absolutely have to have cws in years.

In 3 years, we’ve gotten 2 & 1/2 of the shoes on that list and all hit discount. Im surprised nike is continuing to retro lbjs. His time has come & gone and nike hasn’t made any revolutionary models or any absolutely have to have cws in years.
What's the half

as stated before Nike missed the boat when it came to capitalizing off LeBron.

instead of making all the fire stuff HOH or QS they thought it was best to make them super limited or Just PEs.

Kinda fitting that not a lot of people wears LeBron's which I sorta love, more discounted shoes I want.
Only discount is 8 to 10.5 11 to 13 barely discount and if you like the shoe day 1 cops

After looking at this list again, I don’t see why 15s & 16s are on here. They likelihood of them getting the retro treatment is slim to none.
Two pair of 1s, 3s, 7s, 9s and the selection at that.
There’s so much more they could’ve picked.

Back
Top Bottom