Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

A lot of you size 9s are makin' it real difficult for me to get a pair for no more than $500.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

a friend offered me a pair size 12 for $425, i declined & copped Olympic 7's on eBay for $160 DS
these will come down in price & i bet they pop up at more stores later on!
patience is the key!

Does your homie STILL have that size 12 ????

I do feel you on waiting. Im SURE the prices will drop sooner or later but then again you got to cop them b4 all pairs are in hands of people who really wantthem and not resellers.

If you come across another size 12 holla at me too G .

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Def a Kev shoe since he's in hawaii . Something you wear on the beach, but bugs might nest in the pony hair hahah. Hmm Kev, did you cop those HF footscapes, that's def your steez

haha. ukus (fleas) on my shoes. you got them footscapes in my size still? pm me. lmk about the laf footscapes too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by skep

of course the prices will come down, but they will not release more

definitely i'm waiting until next yr. resellers can have fun for now. most will forget about them by then
laugh.gif

Me and my peoples are gonna be doing work for these FLOMS... The moment I find out someone is in line at either one of the spots, 5 of us gonna line up and itdon't even matter what day it is... Yes, it's that serious.
laugh.gif

Good luck getting these tho... I hope the majority of them goes to NT.
pimp.gif

in line tuesday?? dont they release on a saturday? ur gonna camp all week?!?!?

Why do people start the line so early. I hate that first person who decided they want to start the line 5 days early for no reason.

How do the footscape run size wise? Are they true to size? Or should I go a .5 size up?

How do the footscape run size wise? Are they true to size? Or should I go a .5 size up?

do anybody no if the floms are droping in chicago and if so what store is getting them.

here is the list of stores getting them

Bodega, Boston
Concepts, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
House of Hoops, NYC
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UBIQ, Philadelphia