Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

here is the list of stores getting them

Bodega, Boston
Concepts, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
House of Hoops, NYC
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UBIQ, Philadelphia
UNDFTD, LA, LV, SM
617 you still gonna start lining up tomorrow?

Still looking for a pair but wayyyy to ridiculous prices... I bet they'll go down in couple of weeks. Its the Hype!

Can you guys please not start the line. There is really not a point. Just let some other idiot start it and then line up after him. Or even better tell the guywho starts the line to come back on Friday.

yup when you starting
I'm not tryin to be the first in line but I have to be top 5... I need these, that's why.
laugh.gif

So the moment someone lines up... I'm in too basically... Hopefully it's not too early but more than likely I'm looking at an early Wed. lineup.

Are the FLOM's even gonna drop this week??? I haven't heard anything yet.

smh.gif

More hype surrounded the Mister Cartoons than these 2 releases for this Saturday, and lines for the Cartoons started on Thursday.

Starting a line tomorrow is really unnecessary [and stupid].

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

smh.gif

More hype surrounded the Mister Cartoons than these 2 releases for this Saturday, and lines for the Cartoons started on Thursday.

Starting a line tomorrow is really unnecessary [and stupid].
Yeah but you know if we don't lineup someone else will... Especially if you live in a hypebeast city like some of us do... And real talk thehypebeast out here are straight savage so if one lines up then they whole family lines up and they all rock my size too.
smh.gif

Like I said tho, I ain't tryin to start the line... I never wanna be that dude, but if someone does lineup then I'm there... It is what it is man.

the floms have more hype than the mr cartoons when i was the mr cartoon campout everyone kept saying i cant wait until the floms drop

Originally Posted by 430AM

Yeah but you know if we don't lineup someone else will... Especially if you live in a hypebeast city like some of us do... And real talk the hypebeast out here are straight savage so if one lines up then they whole family lines up and they all rock my size too.
smh.gif
You do realize you're not making the "hypebeast city" any better if you actually do this, right?

Quit trying to talk like you're way different from the rest of them. You are nodifferent.

the floms have more hype than the mr cartoons when i was the mr cartoon campout everyone kept saying i cant wait until the floms drop
No !@#$, 'cause that'd be the next upcoming release.

What, you expect dudes to say "I can't wait for the Mister Cartoons to drop" while in line for the Mister Cartoons?

ok ok im behind....so the footscapes and the floms are dropping this wknd? or did they push the floms back?

Yeah but you know if we don't lineup someone else will... Especially if you live in a hypebeast city like some of us do... And real talk the hypebeast out here are straight savage so if one lines up then they whole family lines up and they all rock my size too.
smh.gif
You do realize you're not making the "hypebeast city" any better if you actually do this, right?

Quit trying to talk like you're way different from the rest of them. You are no different.
Yeah you're right... Thou are holier than the rest of us. I'm tryin to pay retail for a pair that I want so actually trying to dosomething about it makes me wrong... I ain't tryin to make this into an argument tho... Do YOU and Imma do ME... Cool???

smh.gif

Quit trying to talk like you're way different from the rest of them. You are no different.
Yeah you're right... Thou are holier than the rest of us. I'm tryin to pay retail for a pair that I want so actually trying to do something about it makes me wrong... I ain't tryin to make this into an argument tho... Do YOU and Imma do ME... Cool???
laugh.gif

All I do is call you out on you tryin' to talk like you're different from the rest of them, and all of a sudden I'm holier than the "rest ofyou?"

You're not trying to be that "one dude" first in line, but don't mind being second? Word, there's a difference?

Sittin' there, dissing the same people that'd do the same thing you're ready to do...?

By all means, all you gotta do is say you're trying to get a pair for retail [and say nothing else], and I'd probably give you less !@#$ about it.

You just sound like an idiot dissing the man before you, then get prepped up to follow suit not too far behind.

smh.gif

Yeah you're right... Thou are holier than the rest of us. I'm tryin to pay retail for a pair that I want so actually trying to do something about it makes me wrong... I ain't tryin to make this into an argument tho... Do YOU and Imma do ME... Cool???
laugh.gif

All I do is call you out on you tryin' to talk like you're different from the rest of them, and all of a sudden I'm holier than the "rest of you?"

You're not trying to be that "one dude" first in line, but don't mind being second? Word, there's a difference?

Sittin' there, dissing the same people that'd do the same thing you're ready to do...?

By all means, all you gotta do is say you're trying to get a pair for retail [and say nothing else], and I'd probably give you less !@#$ about it.

You just sound like an idiot dissing the man before you, then get prepped up to follow suit not too far behind.
Now you just starting to sound salty for no reason... Hatin is a female trait my dude. Real talk.
How about this... I don't give a #@@* about you. period.

I'm done with this... You said what you needed to say now keep it movin.
The IGNORE button is a beautiful thing... I promise.

let keep this thread real...and solid info please...
is there any confirmation about the FLOM and the footscape dropping in 18?

i just wonder how people can do a 5 day campout, i mean dont we all work.. anyways thats besides the point
i hope i get a pair of the FLOMs and the BUSY P.. i want the Busy P more than anything

^^No not everyone works. And people see how high the price of the 1 FLOM auction is on ebay and see that as an opportunity to make money.

^ aint that the truth. I have a job and waiting in line is not a possibility for me. Sometimes you either have to pray that you get a pair and not get raped onprices or you have a great job and can afford those prices. I can't cut work for kicks. I'll loose money in the process which isn't worth it. But Ireally want a pair.

Sadness.....

the only auction is for 999.99....prob not gonna go for that much. say they go for 800 shipped. 8% to ebay (64.00) 4% to paypal (32.00) shipping 15. 800 - 111= 689 - retail 150 = 539.00......tuesday - friday in line 96 hours in line by the time you get the shoes sat morning. thats 5.61 an hour...huge profit...mightas well you work at Mcdonalds....at least you will get some food out of the deal and can shower.

yeah thats how i figure it. id oly have t leave work for 2 hrs, but might be impossible this weekend and next, sucks!

actually there was another auction that ended for like 1070 and the bin was 1999.99 but who knows i heard there was ppl lined up today outside of dqm

Originally Posted by daffy 016

actually there was another auction that ended for like 1070 and the bin was 1999.99 but who knows i heard there was ppl lined up today outside of dqm

its not that hard to get a buddy to spot you money (if you have wealthy friends) to bid on your auction, pay and then u give em back the money, wonders theinternet can do

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

Originally Posted by daffy 016

its not that hard to get a buddy to spot you money (if you have wealthy friends) to bid on your auction, pay and then u give em back the money, wonders the internet can do
What's the point of that tho???

can I just ask, how did the HOH and NSW release for the Cartoons go down? I'm tryna snag thesee FLOMS, but how does a raffle or w.e. work? what did HOH do?any info would help thanks.. just tryna stay focused on the subject.

so how is this going to workout, the expected date for the floms is the 18th? the footscapes are coming on the 18th? nike has messed up the tour de france is a3 weekend event they were supposed to drop one on each weekend of the tour i guess.

so if they drop the footscapes and floms in one weekend that will be a mess

Back
Top Bottom