Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Thanks Kickz, I have only been once since I attended the opening day fiasco, way too much of that attitude...

damn, im bout to cop the footscapes jus so i can say i copped something from this damn collection
laugh.gif

since I have to drive up to 7 hours to NY to line up for the shoes
can you guys give me some idea
on how they are going to release the shoes
like is it going to be a raffle way
and which store in NY always get the most pairs

after seeing everyone's post...I kinda wanna call off the TRIP!!

^^ yea unfortunately, some of us are gonna have to swallow that pill and do it, my god i feel bad for the campers out here in boston

pretty much 90 degree's with an over 90% humidity
:smh

cats bout to get heat exhaustion for some floms
laugh.gif

I called up NSW Hollywood and the lady said they aint getting em... %@$???

Call and hear for yourselves

(323)461-0663

there's a chance for santa monica undftd. they have 8 pairs of the FLOMS and the air woven. they're only lettin' people buy one at a time, so theyhave to get either the FLOM or the air woven, not both
there is still room in line. not sure which shoe is left to get, but take your chances. undftd Labrea is tellin' people to line up at 7, then they'lldecide. most likely, it'll be a raffle
NSW montalban didn't get the FLOMS, so they say. i'd go in person and check it out to be sure. or either they're goin' to do it next week withthe busy p's

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

so who else here hasnt received a phone call from Mercer?
don't expect to receive one. they really should not continue this raffle policy at Mercer.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

there's a chance for santa monica undftd. they have 8 pairs of the FLOMS and the air woven. they're only lettin' people buy one at a time, so they have to get either the FLOM or the air woven, not both
there is still room in line. not sure which shoe is left to get, but take your chances. undftd Labrea is tellin' people to line up at 7, then they'll decide. most likely, it'll be a raffle
NSW montalban didn't get the FLOMS, so they say. i'd go in person and check it out to be sure. or either they're goin' to do it next week with the busy p's
Its a wrap at UNDFTD Santa Monica. 8 Pairs all accounted for.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23
Its a wrap at UNDFTD Santa Monica. 8 Pairs all accounted for.

they have 8 of each, correct?, that means 16 pairs total of both shoe, right?
so if only 8 pairs of one shoe are accounted for, then 8 more of the other pairs are left up for grabs
get in line...go for it

so if only 8 pairs of one shoe are accounted for, then 8 more of the other pairs are left up for grabs
get in line...go for it
I highly doubt any of those guys in line are there for the Footscapes.

by the pictures it looks like it wasnt the hairy hampster model released of the footscapes, right?

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

get in line...go for it
I highly doubt any of those guys in line are there for the Footscapes.

right, i agree. the air woven is coveted as well, and it would be unfair to say it's not a chance to get those, for those that DID want that particularshoe...me, i'm tryin' to get my game plan together for the busy p. that's the one i want

OK OK...... Can anyone confirm whether or not these footscapes come with that ugly $!+ faux fur on them? This is the make or break detail for me on thisshoe.... If they don't, I'm gonna need someone to lend me that hand I was asking for earlier in the thread
nerd.gif

if u want, PM me ur info. im makin a stop off to get the floms tomorrow n im sure theyll have footscapes

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

OK OK...... Can anyone confirm whether or not these footscapes come with that ugly $!+ faux fur on them? This is the make or break detail for me on this shoe.... If they don't, I'm gonna need someone to lend me that hand I was asking for earlier in the thread
nerd.gif

pretty sure its the "hamster" with the faux fur on em...thats the one they posted on the NSW blog

Back
Top Bottom