Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

YO,
which footscapes are droppin?
The Black one's with the yellow midsole or these "hideout" joints?

besnwh.jpg

Drove 2 hrs to Ubiq to get my raffle ticket, drove back 2 hrs to get a call from Ubiq saying " sorry, nike cut us on the Flom's". And Ibrought 6 extra heads just for tickets. FML

^ Damn, what happened to the black one's with the yellow midsole?
Those were so much better looking...

I agree. Looks like those were the original samples and they scrapped them for these hideouts.

yup, they got cut! Apparently Nike cut their shipment....They had no answer as to why

the city of brotherly love, got no love

What's going on? Ubiq's not getting the FLOMs now???

damn thats sucks, my boys were thinking of heading back up there just for the floms. Its sad, the rape prices are going to be serious.
frown.gif
frown.gif

anyone know is there any line in front of darkside or huf yet?if so, how deep is it?

^^^ I would also like to know this if not I'll call em tommarow and post an update on HUF/Darkside

^^^ you guys know the NO LIFERS are out already .....

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I cant wait to see you guys with your FLOMS ....

maybe they'll decide to sell there sz. 12 & 8 in the cartoons....

Im with you on that one ... only time can tell
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Trying to get a pair since I missed out on mr.cartoons and my dude RICO7JT I'm still on the look out fir reasonably priced pair of mr.cartoons in a 12
pimp.gif

Right on man ... thanks ... Im still on the hunt. Im sure prices will drop soon.

Where do you come from calling folks NO LIFERS, just cuz they're lining up for shoes??? If you live in a place where kicks are hard to come by of coarseyour going to camp for kicks. All depends how bad you want a pair of shoes.

^ trust me in the bay RICO got it right there no lifers and are all resellers and use big releases as a form of steady Income so before you claim there not allno lifers know where/what were talking about in the bay philipinos/spoiled white dudes of San Frandisco really have no lives and you can tell once your in linewith them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

yup, they got cut! Apparently Nike cut their shipment....They had no answer as to why

the city of brotherly love, got no love
Dammit. This was the one pair of the set I really wanted.

Back
Top Bottom