Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

LAF Cartoons.....needed! Sz 10 9!
nerd.gif

Im letting yall KNOW NOW ... I AINT STOPPING TILL I GET THEM IN HAND .... THIS GO AROUND ILL HAVE MORE hands with STRONG PULL ( you know who you are ) helpingme out.

Cant wait to cop that size 12 in them Cartoons ... LOL

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Hoping my friend on the left coast *coughs* norcal will be able to look out for me.

LOL ... well have to wait for see .... NOR CAL LADY .... DAMN I wish she would help me out.

Looks like these Mr.Cartoons are going to pop up REAL REAL REAL SOOOOOON, and I mean that.

I [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LITERALLY NEED[/color] A Pair Of Those Footscapes......I'm Not Tryin To Come In Here With A Sob Story, But My Father Just Passed Away On The 5th FromPancreatic Cancer..... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]R.I.P. POPS[/color]..... I'd Like To Get A Pair Of These As Tribute To Him And His Struggle, So If ANYONE Can LendA Hand, I Will Pay The Price Necessary To Get Them To Me Here In Colorado..... Lord Knows We Don't Get [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JACK[/color] Out Here As Far As Releases Like This Go
smh.gif

i can help with the mr cartoon AF 1's. goods seattle will get them and ill prob go and get a pair so if anyone is interested and needs help let me know

Back
Top Bottom