Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Cartoons are dropping at Concepts this Saturday.
mad.gif

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

I thought I had more time than this... I just emptied my account on a new apartment.
frown.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ an auction of fake Mister Cartoons going for $400+.

Report that joint, people.

Edit ---//>
ohwell.gif
Kinda bummed the final product isn't what'spictured in these Freshnessmag pics.

- Cotton inner
- Non-plastic see-through swoosh
- Swoosh not as "gradient"
- Less of a "glow" in the leather

But the box looks interesting though.
nerd.gif

Re-edit ---//> Pfft nevermind, eBay seller's "prop."

I am not sure what the big deal is, but I don't really like them. I don't dislike them though.

Concepts seems to be the only store selling them tomorrow, the 27th.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^it'll prolly come in a normal livestrong box.
Thought so, but thought otherwise looking @ an eBay seller's pics.

Unnecessary "props" in use.

the cartoon af1s are really growing on em! i was so footscape minded with this collection, but these are looking better every time i look at the pics.

theres no way the resale on these will be 4-500..is there?!?! i mean they seem ultra limited but the hype isnt that great around them

Originally Posted by RLAK824

What stores in LA are getting them ? Help please

most likely just undftd and montalban. they retail at $150 from what i understand.

Originally Posted by nyckone

most likely just undftd and montalban. they retail at $150 from what i understand.
is concept in LA? it said they are getting them too. i want the mr. cartoon yellow/black AF1 horribly bad. i just saw the post on sneakerfilesthey are sooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i will be trying to get a size 11.5 or 12, so if anyone can help =\ (noresellers please!)

new pics:

livestrong-x-nike-air-force-1-tz-mr-cartoon-2.jpg

livestrong-x-nike-air-force-1-tz-mr-cartoon-3.jpg

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by nyckone

is concept in LA? it said they are getting them too.
Concepts is in Boston. They're supposedly releasing tomorrow, though.

Whether or not this is a Tier 0 release will better explain where these are releasing.

how do people determine the resale value? hmmm retail $150, super limited, proceeds go to cancer hmmm well lets sell over $450 for thirsty victims.

150 eh? some stores are taxing 165-175 from what i hear

iono, i personally like to buy two pairs of shoes. one to keep, and one to flip back, that way i can enjoy the shoes i want, take MY time to sell them theextra pair, and know i got them for less then i should've. i mean it doesn't always work out that way, but you know, the less you have to spend, thebetter always.

L.A. NT'ERS
The Montalbán (Nike Sportswear): RAFFLE

The last laugh (Cartoon's shop): RAFFLE

undftd (La brea & Santa Monica): each store 12 pairs, first-come-first serve

that's what i know, if you have more info PM me,

^^^ The homie NICK .... always getting the shoes WAY b4 the RD ... STUPID PULL .
Originally Posted by VAHustler

how do people determine the resale value? hmmm retail $150, super limited, proceeds go to cancer hmmm well lets sell over $450 for thirsty victims.

Sometimes I think people are just plain STUPID for welling to pay that much for shoes ..... Makes it harder for everyone else to get a pair. But then againthats the shoe game ..... I GUESS LOL
Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I have sz 12 an 10.5 450 shipped pm me

DAMN YOU G ... LOL

Back
Top Bottom