Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

the plus model has pearlized midsole, different heel counter and then the swoosh on the tongue is white instead of red.
its the only one where we have seen both the plus and non plus version so we will have to wait and see
Thanks a lot man, I really like the blue counter and pearlized midsole it's a bummer that they aren't on the regular pair. I'll probably cop anyways though.

I dont know if this was posted but Lebron got his sig on his hyperdunks. its pretty ill to me.

yeah, most of the players have their own logo on the shoes they wear(Harden and Deron in the 2011 hyperdunk lows). I too prefer the pearlized midsole and navy heel but Nike decided to make Sport Pack different to entice buyers I guess

Cant wait to get a pair money is super tight right now tho just going to stick with my 2011 Hyperfuse 

any word on the 2 new colorways coming out august 4th with the Nike + ... i ordered the sport back black ones but then canceled order when i found out about those ... awaiting pictures to confirm my decision to wait

any word on the new nike + colorways coming out august 4th... waiting to buy my pair of sport pack but want to see pictures of other 2 first before i decide .

The two new colorways are girly imo. They should be the $140 version. Nike tryna capitalize with SB-esque like colors. :smh: Pass for 250 regardless of what colors they were.

For those with the + edition what is yalls nike names on there. I want to have some cats to compete against when I can ball again.

Does anyone know if NDC will restock the olympic colorway of the non+ version?

Can't find them anywhere around town (non+) and they sold the last 11 2-3 days ago.

Saw these on sneaker news. Don't know if these are real or fake. But definitely feeling these and the kobe vii usa with the gold swoosh. Gold makes everything better!
These are dope definitely would cop these.

Any news of a Hyperfuse Olympic colorway?

These just dont feel right to me. Hyperdunks have never been kind to my feet on the court, these feel just the same. Sucks cause these look WAY better than the new Hyperfuse.

Back
Top Bottom