Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Just picked up the Blake Griffin PE at my FTL...gift card and Bday coupon my total came out to $35...can't pass that up at all!!

any of yall try to lace up the shoe all the way, i cant bend my ankle all the way without pressure from the tongue and the whole top upper bending. Is it supposed to be like that? I feel a lot of pressure and it is really annoying. Like, I can't point my toe up n I need to make that foot bend like that when im shooting free throws or hopping off two feet. If i leave the last lacehole and do everything before, the shoe has perfect fit. I can post pictures if u dont understand.

Last edited:
Has anybody ever seen or know anything about these Hyperdunk lows? I got them at I mom & pop shop but I don't see them anywhere else. Not even online, I looked on NDC, FNL, FTL, FA, Eastbay, eBay, etc. I don't question the authenticity I know they are legit but I'm just curious why I can't find this shoe any place else.

Has anybody ever seen or know anything about these Hyperdunk lows? I got them at I mom & pop shop but I don't see them anywhere else. Not even online, I looked on NDC, FNL, FTL, FA, Eastbay, eBay, etc. I don't question the authenticity I know they are legit but I'm just curious why I can't find this shoe any place else.
That's probably because they are not available here yet.  I heard that the lows are dropping in 2013.  There is one CW available on NDC, but I'm sure within the next month or so, more colorways will start becoming available.  

For some reason the lows always release a lot later then the high tops.  This was the same case for the hyperdunk 2011.

Has anyone had issues with blistering on their inner heel from the Hyperdunk '12?  I picked up a pair this past weekend and played some hoops.  After an hour, both of my inner heels had the skin rubbed off.  Looking for advice on whether the shoes will break in more, or if I should exchange them.  I have a high arching foot which made for a very snug fit.

Great shoe other than the blistering and tight fit for me.

Definitely not a tight fit for me and no blistering at all. They're some of the most comfortable shoes I've played in. Prior shoes were the hyperfuse, hyperize and original hyperdunks so it could be this line fits my feet well.

I'm looking forward to the lows...from pics I've seen, looks like a lot of great colorways coming for those.

^these the first BHMs that actually look clean to me
^. imma cop a pair of these when they drop

Anyone have a release date for any other colorways? I need the red ones.  All I see are the silver ones on Eastbay and NDC.

any info on colors for the lows? i know NDC been had the silver ones for awhile but havent seen pics of anything else on other colors

Anyone have a release date for any other colorways? I need the red ones.  All I see are the silver ones on Eastbay and NDC.

more cw are coming out soon. check the q & a section on eastbay for the hyperdunk lows. the next cw is coming out at the end of this month.

No blistering for me either. I have 2 pairs of 2012 HDs and have had no problems - I love 'em!!

Last edited:
These top my kobe 6's, I cant stop wearing them. Not only is the upper very flexible, but the lunarlon feels very nice and responsive. The traction is amazing.
One nitpicking thing is no ventiliation in the toebox. My socks are soaking wet after I take off the shoe.
Also, the semi translucent sole gets dirty fast which takes the traction down a notch. I have to regularly wipe the bottom with some wipes.

Back
Top Bottom