Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

im quite the 275 pricetag is for the + version (computer version)............ like how the + version for the Lebron X's is 315.

I dont know where they coming from with this price. 

You gotta think just the standalone Lunar based Hyperdunk shouldnt retail for anymore then $140....a Nike + plus sensor kit costs $30 and since its a suped up version of  + sensor, lets  say we double the price to $60....That still $200.....where is the extra $75 coming from? Theres no use of "premium" materials like carbon fiber, Kevlar, nice leathers or Foamposite.

nah i think a standalone lunar-based hyperdunk would be more around $150-160. just look at the fly wade 2 at $145. the nike+ basketball sensor seems to run throughout the length of the shoe from what i saw in the preview for it so i think it's a lot more than just $60. as for the material, i can't say the upper is made with flywire when it's exposed as much as it is. the only thing i can think of is flyknit.

Just so everybody knows... Please quote this if need be.... It is an UPDATED Lunarlon Foam (Basketball Specific)... It has a higher rubber content so it will not Bottem out as quickly as regular Lunarlon.... For example... Basketball specific Air Max 360 is different then the Running Specific Air Max 360... It's different point blank... Oh BTW... The price $275 is ridiculous... Lunarlon shoes don't even cost half of that... I believe the most expensive Lunarlon shoe is the Lunareclipes 2 (not 100% sure but I think so)... No way in Hell an updated flywire package and the sensor system demands a markup like that... It is what it is thou

Might cop if they do a decent looking Gold Medal edition. Don't see a lot of Lebron loyalists gravitating towards these with new color ways of Elites and X's releasing around the same time.

looks like these are coming out june 29th at $250 for the + system
sick.gif

No thread de-rail but when does the Nike 2012 Olympic Basketball gear come out? Shorts, jerseys, etc.

so i guess Chris Paul already committed to being on the USA team since hes in the new Jeff Wrangler commercial with the new 2012 uni on??

Originally Posted by melofan15

sick.gif

why are shoes getting so expensive.. i was just starting to make money after school and now imma go broke haha 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by melofan15

sick.gif

why are shoes getting so expensive.. i was just starting to make money after school and now imma go broke haha 
ohwell.gif
the computer

these prices are down right rude now. on the bright side, ALL the elites are sitting (we'll see about the MV's) so people are not buying no matter what the production numbers may be. cant lie though, if these light up air mag'@#% ill want. 315 for lebrons though?!?!?!?!? hecks no.

roll.gif
 I didn't know the LeBron X would have a $315 version.  And I thought $250 was really pushing it. 

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the 315 lebrons have a computer in it.

thank you! I don't know why but it somehow annoys me when someone says "250!! for HDs" when there NOT! only for the + version people

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the 315 lebrons have a computer in it.

thank you! I don't know why but it somehow annoys me when someone says "250!! for HDs" when there NOT! only for the + version people

We understand that. But putting a $10 "computer" into a $20 shoe = a $300 shoe? Whatever though, I'm not buying.

yall will be impressed when these are in hand, i was on the negative side of them until i got a chance to see and hold em.

Back
Top Bottom