Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

what about people who don't own I-anything...but want to be down? does that mean i also have to invest in a iphone, ipad or ipod??

My only gripe is we've gone without the need for this so long and Im all for technology but why not offer these with and without if you have such confidence in the product.

Obviously I know why... but my comrades know what they are doing by offering the better colorways in the + and the regular (just ok) colorways without it.

I have a Mac.. Ipad and Ipod and at no time see me digging into my sneaker to find out the stats of my day walking or playing ball...

But again thats just me.

I do know friends who are runners that get use of this...but other than seeing how many miles I've run while playing ball.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

My only gripe is we've gone without the need for this so long and Im all for technology but why not offer these with and without if you have such confidence in the product.

Obviously I know why... but my comrades know what they are doing by offering the better colorways in the + and the regular (just ok) colorways without it.

I have a Mac.. Ipad and Ipod and at no time see me digging into my sneaker to find out the stats of my day walking or playing ball...

But again thats just me.

I do know friends who are runners that get use of this...but other than seeing how many miles I've run while playing ball.

I already sold my USA+ pair for this reason. I really just wanted the shoes to play in at the gym. Don't really have time to sync with all the gadgets I own to see my 6.5-inch vertical.
laugh.gif

Technology makes much more sense for running since the essential variables are distance and speed for that sport. The dynamics of other sports simply don't have such measurable variables. I definitely see some usage for professionals and even high school teams/players but all in all an extra 110 for it is ludicrous. Then again not surprised by it nor the fact the more appealing colors are + only. There is a reason I've been more hesitant to give Nike my money the past year.

Therealdealau....if your playing bball in these I would say go a half size up. My Bron 9's (which I don't play ball in) are an 11 and my 2012 are also an 11. To me Brons run small. I wear double socks with the 2012 to play bball in though. I guess it really depends on what youll use them for but id say go with the size you got your Brons in. Hope that helps some.

Regarding the + factor I agree. I'd check my stats once or twice and that would be it. That black/blue color way is insane but not for $250. I'll actually be playing ball as opposed to just walking around in them so they'd get all beat up. That being said I'm still scheming on how I could get them for under $150. Lol

JS"

I hope the $250 + colorway is on Swoosh...only way I would cop is with that discount.

If they aren't...I'm good with the Volts.

Agreed on the fact that the + isn't very well suited to basketball.  Running obviously works best, and I think you'd even get more out of the training version.  That said, the black/blue is really tempting.
I also like the volt/gorge green.  I feel like they use volt/black on everything, it's refreshing to things switched up a little.

I feel that some of the "+" features are a bit gimmicky, but i still think its cool and will purchase them.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I hope the $250 + colorway is on Swoosh...only way I would cop is with that discount.

If they aren't...I'm good with the Volts.

Agreed.... the only saving grace is ok colorways on a NikeID palette but if its + only on ID.. Im salty

Saw the blue/red, yellow/red, red/blue, and volt/gorge CWs on display at my local HOH. Shoes look nice in person. The colorblocking is very simple on them - it kind or reminded me of the Hyperflights in how colorful they were but with simple colorblocking. I'm hoping these are some good hoop shoes because I think I have to get a pair or two this weekend...

I'm feeling the USA Away but it needs some white to break up all that obsidian. Several white flywires and a white outsole would look awesome.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

I don't remember if it was posted here, but Nike + is available on ANDROID phones now.
yeah, but it's the running version not basketball 
ohwell.gif

OK looks like some release pairs of the Black/Blue have clear bottom and some have white. Im guessing the white is the $140 version, but I haven't seen anywhere posted that the black.blues are available for that price.

Not sure if these were posted. I like these Homes much more than the solid colored Aways.

"Puerto Rico"

535359-101%20aw.jpg

"Brazil"

535359-104%20aw.jpg

"USA" Not sure if this is the picture of the regular($140) or they used the USA + picture for it.

535359-102%20aw.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation. Kicks-crew priced them to reflect it's the regular version. So the regular version will have a white heel counter?

Back
Top Bottom