Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by gentry187

So far these offer the best options for a Yeezy knock off. Might pull the trigger on them down the line. I got other ID's that are ready to cook before these.
Might have to steal this. Probably make the back swoosh white though.
Word, this is REAL clean.

The other home colorways are for sale right now when Nike launch list said July 14. Weird. I'm gonna need the USA Homes right now.

oh no.....i have a feeling im about to burn hella cash on these.  that yeezy had me literally like this...
eek.gif

Just seen world bball fest cw like the entourage lebron 9 low and ot looks pretty awesome. Logo on the tongue. Drops next weekend apparently.

250 is a lot of money, but being able to track some useless stats is too unresistable.

14nenq0.jpg

orkl68.jpg

kd2y9t.jpg

4pvbj7.jpg

2w4zhxx.jpg

yeezy and glow in the dar. changed the swoosh on the front and made the back swoosh white.

I hope Nike has a GR with the black swoosh and black upper. Don't really care for the gitd stuff.

Just copped a pair off Eastbay! Sometimes it's good being Australian. If the Nike+ were to be sold in Australia the RRP would be $450+AU. Which means the non+ versions are retailing for about $180AU... so spending $250US on the nike+'s isn't too bad. $320AU shipped, still cheaper than if they were sold here.
smile.gif

Man, if you're gonna be wearing the Volts on the court...you better be the best player on the court! Flashy shoes = skills on the court..IMHO

Nice looking out on the FNL code.

Man with these and the Olympic pack coming out
30t6p3b.gif
money is vanishing

Originally Posted by FreshFeet

Man, if you're gonna be wearing the Volts on the court...you better be the best player on the court! Flashy shoes = skills on the court..IMHO
doesn't matter if you play in a old man's over 30 league like me...haha

Originally Posted by FreshFeet

it used to be like that........... but its the fad now.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Do the Puerto Rico aways have the flag on them?

No, Nike wanted them to sell.

Lol but damn I woulda copped them if they had it on them since I'm Rican but I guess I can understand the no flag thing

The options are pretty nice. These are the first Yeezy ID's I've seen done that impressed me.

Originally Posted by KSheridan2101

does anyone know if the + version is coming out in a 12.5... I saw on eastbay right now that they aren't going to just wondering if anyone heard different.
I have checked our system and we will not be receiving them in a size 12.5.  I am not sure where else you will be able to locate this size. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by gentry187

So far these offer the best options for a Yeezy knock off. Might pull the trigger on them down the line. I got other ID's that are ready to cook before these.

nike hyperbeast.........

Its just as well they have a blister pad built into the ankle.... they must have foreseen the result of banjo string uppers 
laugh.gif

Not sure if anyone has any info on this...But, what color is glow in the dark during day light? Would electric green be a better option if wanting to mimic the Yeezys?

Yeezys don't even look nice, but the color way is too dope.

Back
Top Bottom