Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

not really feeling these 
tired.gif

I really like them, wish I made a West pair, too. Tons of questions about them when I went to FTL, even the manager who's pretty sneaker savy.

eBay? Curious, why does the box matter?

I already checked eBay and the ones with the OG box were not my size and the others were the orange box, which are still available in my area.

In regards to why do the box matter, for me personally, I like to try to keep it OG as possible. Since we are still not far off from the original release date, I believe I can find one. I know this may sound crazy to some of you, but it makes sense to me. I also feel these are one of the shoes that are game changers, kind of like the original white/red/black Nike Zoom 2K4.
Lol, I guarantee you won't be able to resell for a couple thousand dollars later, I know that's what you're thinking

My Galaxy "Extraterrestrial" Area 72 Hyperdunk iDs - Decided to use GITD midsole speckles.  They turned out much better than I expected IMO.  Glad I decided to pull the trigger!

How are the as far as performance? And how long have yours lasted while using them on the court?

Curious about their performance as well.  These are on eBay for 50% off, thinking about picking up a pair.  Anyone have a review?

Curious about their performance as well.  These are on eBay for 50% off, thinking about picking up a pair.  Anyone have a review?
its awesome for me, my only gripe was my feet slid inside the shoe like crazy the first couple wears, but after a couple of wears tho and thicker socks im good, the cushioning is great and the traction is A1

im a 6'2 205 rec player so i play all 5 lol

they feel like a hi top kobe 8 to me, i love them

Bought my little bro some BG32's from factory
Which factory?

And does anyone know if nike is planning on adding a gradient midsole option, like the PEs gasol and george got on in the playoffs, to ID? Or how much longer these HDs will even be on ID for that matter?

Which factory?

And does anyone know if nike is planning on adding a gradient midsole option, like the PEs gasol and george got on in the playoffs, to ID? Or how much longer these HDs will even be on ID for that matter?

it was potomac mills. but im pretty sure it was the only one there...

Those are fresh. Saw the original Hyperdunk + model without the sensors chips for $69 and 30% off so like $46 plus tax. If they had been in my size I would have copped a pair to ball in but the biggest size I saw was 11 and then oddly one size 13. This was in the North Carolina outlets off 95.

Those are fresh. Saw the original Hyperdunk + model without the sensors chips for $69 and 30% off so like $46 plus tax. If they had been in my size I would have copped a pair to ball in but the biggest size I saw was 11 and then oddly one size 13. This was in the North Carolina outlets off 95.
Thats where I got mine from.

Back
Top Bottom